How much content do you consume?

Mehmet Kamay
9 replies
How much written content do you consume in a day? What is your go-to platform to consume content?

Replies

Arda Helvacılar
My job is to consume content therefore I spend nearly 5-6 hours a day for reading especially
Lara Tankal
Much of my consumed written content is hard copy. However, if we are talking digital, Further is definitely my go-to (not saying so because I work at Further hahah) I do love Medium's content, which is readily available to me within Further's app, alongside many other great publications.
Rose Mary
Almost 7-8 hours
Trent Dale
My job demands me to do a lot.
Denis Maark
As bloggers, we produce a significant amount of content. But the utmost of us consumes a significant amount of it as well. Then are five tips to help you consume content more productively. 1. Focus 2. Have the content come to you 3. Take action notes 4. Share your thoughts 5. Use boundaries to limit your consumption Thank you for your question & IF you want to know about financial advice Then visit us.
Greg
Too much! Im looking to curb how much youtube I watch
Arpan
A lot, can't even have a number! :P
Tomy Bruce
Thanks for such a great information. I need to share the main experiences and our send off results numbers. Visit: https://modeagle.com/elvenar-apk/