How many years of experience did you have before starting your own business?

Shaur ul Asar
97 replies

Replies

Sachin Jain
I started Requestly as a side project while I continued to work. I was having 5 years of experience by that time.
Sadam Ali
I was 30 with 5 years of field experience when I started my startup...
George Kalandadze
5 years as well (seems like a sweet spot) although I am a true believer that year of experience don't really matter, if you have a good idea and are passionate enough you'll figure it out and make it happen.
Jorge Medina
I'm about to start it now and I have about 6.5 years of experience 😬 I should have probably done it last year though. I thought I wasn't ready but working yet again for another startup confirmed that I was and that I'd rather work for myself.
Andrei Debono
@patrick_sao_e14 by traction do you mean exposure? Or building momentum on a particular project?
Marek Tracz
More than 10 years.
Sophiko Jeiranashvili
Almost 6 years, but we should all remember, if you've got a brilliant idea, you can pick up everything you need along the journey – learning as you go is all part of the adventure! 🚀
riya somani
I am a beginnner, still in college. But am working on my own business.
Daria Ofitserova
8 years, but I have been exploring different things, without really sticking to one particular niche. Starting my own venture was just an extension of this "let's see what happens" mentality. I don't think this desire to explore will ever wane 🙃
Abdul Razzaq
I was new to my field
Yannick
Zero, but fortunately I was not alone. My cofounder had 10 years experience, he made a lot during the first years.
B. Jetton Lorraine
After looking over the website in search of a more convenient or time-saving method to finish this task, I believe that this lol beans, which can be found at the following lol beans is the most appropriate option available on the website to perform it successfully.
John Cox
I was a chartered accountant and stayed in a Finance Director role for around 5 years. I then started my own company and ran that for 10 years before we successfully sold the business 2 years ago. The years I worked as an employee certainly helped me when I ran my own business
Bryan McAnulty
I suppose you could say almost 6. I started my business around 18, but had been doing freelance work here and there since I was 13. I'm proud to have been in business since 2009, and I wouldn't have imagined where I am at today.
SASSA Status Check
I believe that around 5 years is a good timeframe (it feels like a favorable balance). However, I also hold the belief that the number of years of experience isn't the most crucial factor. If you possess a strong idea and have the necessary passion, you'll find a way to overcome challenges and turn your idea into reality you can check my business site on https://capcutdownloader.net/.
Natalie Lomakina
7 years old and it's still so nerve-wracking because you need to cover the areas you've explored but not as deep
Yuvan Arvind
I started my first company when I was 18, with zero experience. I learned it all along the way