How many unfinished projects do you have currently? πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

Sneha Nair
45 replies

Replies

AndrΓ© J
Launching soon!
zero. If you promise your self you have to finish. then you won't start anything you cant.
Deepak Singh
1 In progress 2 yet to start 😟 Looking for better people so we can get started
Stefan Pettersson
Many! Because for some the journey of building something was the key, rather than finishing it. For others, what I learned while building it gave me more information that triggered a reevaluation if it was actually worth completing. However - the exploratory phase of actually starting something have often been the source of the projects I've also completed.
John Miller
Apparently I have a few, I am trying to clean up my act and finish my unfinished business so I may proceed and maybe actually accomplish something. It is time to put it all together. I have stuff everywhere. I need to clean it up may take me a moment but I will succeed
Christian Misael Prado Ciokler
None. At the moment, I'm in the midst of deciding which idea from my vault to bring to life.
Andres
2 for me, seems to be the magic number. I would prefer to say un-launched instead of finished though.
Victor GirΓ³n
like 4 but I'm trying to change that with my last project visualworks . io, after 7 years i think I got it now πŸ˜‚
Pir Ahmed
One unfinished project. I just started out it for fun but then I was not able to manage it unfortunately. Currently I have two ongoing out of which one is under development, coming out soon and the other one is launched - https://personalfoliokit.framer....
Deola Williams
3 πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ. But getting there soon
Shehbaz
Lost count, dont even know which ones are WIP any more
Triz
Wait! Can people actually finish their projects? πŸ˜‚ JK, about 4 atm! Looking forward to giving closure to some of them next week!
Peer Buksh
Two, after successful journey of paraphrasing.io buildwith-ai.com heiftojpgs.com But I hope I will finish both websites next week, and they will be ready for SEO next month.
Too many to count, so many domains sucking up my money :(