How many of you actually found PH launches useful?

karanveer
4 replies
1. From a user point of view, you see a launch on PH and what intrigues you to click that product or service link. 2. From a developer's point of view, you launch a product on PH and you gain a bit of traction, how does the churn rate on that one count for you?

Replies

Goutham S
Launching product on PH can be a gut punch (at least for the unlucky several ones). It will teach you to be humble and that you are not the only smart one in the room. Counterintuitively, this is helpful. However, the audience you gain from an exercise like that can be encouraging.
Dexter Awoyemi
Interesting question. From a user's pov: it's nice to discover products early and support like-minded people to launch their ideas. Not all products are interesting, but at the very least I get a pulse on what's happening in the world of indie hackers. From a product launcher's pov: I had a product feature once on PH a couple of years ago and it did great for exposure and inbound opportunities. I learned a lot from the experience and I think it's just as important to act quickly after launching as it is to have a successful launch.
Ryan Martinez
As someone who regularly follows Product Hunt launches, I have found many of them to be useful in various ways. While not every launch may be relevant to my specific interests or needs, I've discovered many innovative products and services that have improved my workflow, increased my productivity, and saved me time and money.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
I didn’t get much from my launch but then again launch requires a lot of work. I am doing one again. I will tell you if it is worth it or not after it..