How many meetings per week do you normally have?

Monika Staponkute
13 replies

Replies

Alexander Eser
@monika_myzenteam , we are actually developing a solution to have more productive 1:1s and team meetings. Please check zipdo.co - We are launching our MVP soon and if you want to be one of the first users to try it out, please contact me at ajeser[at]zipdo.co or join our waitlist.
Daniel Do
Launching soon!
About 2-3 per day
Gladys Atienza
Just 3 times a week. If there is nothing important to talk about, any updates can be sent in Slack group chat.
Monika Staponkute
@gladys_atienza do you have any tips to make async communication work? We've been doing it for a while but there are always ways to improve
Gladys Atienza
@monika_myzenteam The employee's status should reflect what activity he/she doing in messaging app they are using. Timely replies are a must. Meeting invites should be sent beforehand. Nothing really special, just teamwork and honest communication 💪
Rhymer Espinosa
Once a week is enough for my team to have a virtual meeting. They require very minimal supervision, and I let them decide what they think is best for the team. However, we make sure we have an open conversation in Slack all the time. :)
Monika Staponkute
@rimer_carlyle_espinosa agree 100%, we have 1 recurring meeting and async communication for everything else :)
Alexander Johann Eser
@monika_myzenteam , we are actually developing a solution to have more productive 1:1s and team meetings. Please check zipdo.co - We are launching our MVP soon and if you want to be one of the first users to try it out, please contact me at ajeser[at]zipdo.co or join our waitlist.