How many launches have you done?

Shambhavi Mahajan
14 replies
I'm yet to launch my first!

Replies

So far 6 launches! Every time is a new experience for sure πŸ˜ƒ But I absolutely love that feeling after you see the success of your launch (I guess everybody can agree with that!) And now I am very happy to see how much these launches contribute to our Klu.so growth ❀️
Michael Shver
@sandradjajic do you have any tips for the first launch?
@michaelshver In fact, I have prepared the whole to-do list with step by step explanations for a 5-week prior the launch preparations :) Here is the link to my discussion, where I shared my tips: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... I hope you find it helpful :)
Julia Engelsmann
We are about to launch for the first time, what about you? :)
Yannick
Only one for the moment on PH. But this won't last πŸ˜ƒ.
Michael Shver
Only working on my first launch too, hope it'll be successful! πŸ”₯
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
We will be launching for the first time and are so excited to see how it goes πŸ˜ƒ When will your launch be?
Marvin Tunji-ola
4 so far, it's always a roller coaster feeling. Launched Persona today and we are doing the whole rollercoaster thing again.
I am gonna do my first on April 2nd Come see us
Massimo Chieruzzi
10 launches, 6 of which ended in the top 3 πŸ₯³ However the 4 that didn't were the most successful in the long term from any point of view and resulted in a large exit :) So don't worry if your launch is not super successful. PH is just a marketing channel. It's great in the early days but it's by no mean a prediction of long term success.
Abby Dickinson
Today is our very first launch! It's been a totally new experience and I seem to be learning something new every hour 🀣
Gurkaran Singh
That's the exciting part - the first launch is always a memorable experience! It's a journey worth taking, filled with learning and growth. Remember, every launch gets you one step closer to success. Keep pushing forward! πŸš€