How many launches have you done?

Shambhavi Mahajan
14 replies
I'm yet to launch my first!

Replies

Michael Shver
Only working on my first launch too, hope it'll be successful! πŸ”₯
So far 6 launches! Every time is a new experience for sure πŸ˜ƒ But I absolutely love that feeling after you see the success of your launch (I guess everybody can agree with that!) And now I am very happy to see how much these launches contribute to our Klu.so growth ❀️
Michael Shver
@sandradjajic do you have any tips for the first launch?
@michaelshver In fact, I have prepared the whole to-do list with step by step explanations for a 5-week prior the launch preparations :) Here is the link to my discussion, where I shared my tips: https://www.producthunt.com/disc... I hope you find it helpful :)
Julia Engelsmann
We are about to launch for the first time, what about you? :)
Yannick
Only one for the moment on PH. But this won't last πŸ˜ƒ.
Viola Schoell
We will be launching for the first time and are so excited to see how it goes πŸ˜ƒ When will your launch be?
Marvin Tunji-ola
4 so far, it's always a roller coaster feeling. Launched Persona today and we are doing the whole rollercoaster thing again.
I am gonna do my first on April 2nd Come see us
Massimo Chieruzzi
10 launches, 6 of which ended in the top 3 πŸ₯³ However the 4 that didn't were the most successful in the long term from any point of view and resulted in a large exit :) So don't worry if your launch is not super successful. PH is just a marketing channel. It's great in the early days but it's by no mean a prediction of long term success.
Abby Dickinson
Today is our very first launch! It's been a totally new experience and I seem to be learning something new every hour 🀣
Gurkaran Singh
That's the exciting part - the first launch is always a memorable experience! It's a journey worth taking, filled with learning and growth. Remember, every launch gets you one step closer to success. Keep pushing forward! πŸš€