How many followers do I need to build in public?

Azfar
23 replies
How many followers on twitter you think is needed to start sharing my journey of building in public

Replies

berat
Remember to interact with people yourself rather than linking your Twitter account to bot tools.
0! You just need to start and share your progress with the Twitter community using the hashtag #buildinpublic. Your tweets will receive 50-80 views, and with a little bit of luck, your audience will grow. Note that to grow your audience, you need to post 3-4 tweets per day and don't forget to support other creators with likes and replies!
dontgetrekt
0. you build a following by building in public & communicating with other builders
Arthur Liebhardt
Don't worry too much about gaining followers. Instead, start sharing your journey, and interesting learnings, and engage with others. The rest will come naturally, but it's definitely a long-term game.
Azfar
@arthurliebhardt Oh yes v’ll start sharing my journey, waiting for followers is a wrong approach to get started
Luke Skyward
You build your audience by building in public!!!
Shajedul Karim
hey Azfar, a number, any number - it's just that, a number. and building in public, it's an art, a dance, not a math equation. start the dance not for the spectators, but for the sheer joy of moving to your rhythm, of learning new steps, of evolving with every misstep. one, a hundred, a thousand - numbers will wax and wane, but the essence, the rhythm of your journey - that's what leaves a mark, that's what inspires. so build, share, learn, iterate - in public or private. do it because it fuels you, because it feels like your authentic self-expression. that's where the magic hides. followers, they'll join the dance when your rhythm resonates with theirs. and remember, every dance starts with a single step. why not take that step today? let's keep building, Karim
Deluar Hosain
I think building in public is more about quality than quantity, and it's important to have a strategy that aligns with your objectives
André J
Launching soon!
zero
Mei
0 to get started. Start sharing your journey authentically and the followers will come.