How long have you been running your business?

Sophia Emma
8 replies
How did you come up with the idea? What were your early difficulties and are you doing as you expected?

Replies

Kanisk Gautam
I got my idea by thinking about the things I hated in existing services.
Tony Yan
Just 1 year. My idea come from what I was doing in my last company. I was leading a data team and know the difficulties of using data.
Launching soon!
I have been running my business for the past ten years. I own a software house.
Varun Kodnani
4 long years. Grind, grind, grind, hustle, hustle, hustle (sing it).
Kate Nickolson
Hi! I have been in the real estate business for about 5 years. There is one way to start a real estate business with no money is to get a rental investment with a buyout. Many people use their lease agreements as an entry into the real estate industry. This is where an investor signs a purchase option on a rental property. It was time to buy a property, and I bought apartments in spain for sale here that will pay dividends for me in the future. Partner with an investor: This can open the gates to new opportunities for your real estate business.
Max Velin
I am a relatively new business, and my business is an online store. As for the difficulties, I could not figure out the PCI standards for payment systems. I had to turn to pci compliance audit software because they are experts in this business and helped me out of the situation. Unfortunately there is no quick PCI compliance scanner or instant risk assessment software that can immediately determine the status of your business in compliance.