How important mental health is for founders? 🤯

Today is the launch day of https://www.producthunt.com/post... and it reminded me how important mental health is in particular for founders. How focused are you on balancing work and life?

Replies

kimchi
when it's good it's good, yet under mental duress the founder's stress will impact every aspect of the business.
Matej Cabadaj
First of all, thank you so much for the support of mintment, @alessio_mavica ☺️🤩 From my personal experience, I always thought I am quite mentally resilient. But it was exactly 2 years ago when I was alone, in dark, winter Sweden, and my business (at that time) was hitting its first bigger crisis. I quickly found out that the isolation, darkness, and loneliness is taking a big toll on me. I struggled with anxiety for some time and when I contacted the school's psychologist, I got a date in 8 days which seemed like FOREVER! 🤯 And that's why I am launching mintment today, developed with mental health professionals, to provide a supportive "Swiss Army knife for mental mental wellbeing" for exactly these days 🫂🛟
@matej_cabadaj Amazing idea, Matej! We are invincible until we have our first big issue :) Suerte con el lanzamiento!
Terrence Kelleman
You're only as strong as your weakest point and maintaining our inner strength is so often looked over, Thank You Alessio for raising this awareness in the community. Personally my aim is more of a work/life flow than a balance. I try to be sensitive to the areas of my personal life that need attention and flow into that with focus and attention. I have a natural tendency to drive my business side without having to motivate it so it's more about curating my ambitions and channeling them into a direct line of focus that I try to maintain. Good luck w the launch!
Wishing you the best of success today!
Cara (Borenstein) Marin
mental health is huge - appreciate you bringing it to the forefront and congrats on the launch!
Dora Dor
I think mental health is important for everyone. Now I meditate a lot and do sports in general. I also read a lot about sedatives from Canadian pharmacy . I really liked doing sports and eating healthy. It makes me feel so much better throughout the day
Aris Nakos
Important for everyone..mental health is bodily health. A link by WebMD : https://www.webmd.com/mental-hea...
Swayam
Wishing you best of luck for your launch Alessio!!
Dentist
Mental health is paramount for founders as it influences decision-making, resilience, and productivity. Neglecting mental well-being can lead to burnout and hinder business success. Prioritising mental health fosters creativity, innovation, and sustainable growth, enhancing founders' ability to navigate challenges and lead effectively. If anyone want to know about Bridge St visit here.
Viola Schoell
I wish you all the best for your launch today!
jusiy Waller
Mental health is super important for founders and startup core teams and is not just about personal well-being .
Victor Detraz
As important as for everyone. Whatever you do in life will be harder if mental health is low
erwin smith
Mental health is paramount, especially for founders. If you're looking for insights on the importance of mental health in the entrepreneurial journey, it might be beneficial to consult with professionals in psychiatry. So check out care for mental health offers a range of services catered to mental health, providing support and guidance for individuals navigating the challenges of entrepreneurship.
Marvin Mändle
It's important for everybody! I think especially in the startup world we like to go further and work on the weekends. But in the end to do breaks and take a day off is boosting your energy and you get more things done.
Stephen Chandler
Struggling with your mental health due to constantly thinking about your penis size is a difficult journey. It is very important to remember that our worth is not determined by physical qualities. Seeking support from loved ones or professionals can help cope with these problems. Remember, you are not alone and there is no shame in asking for help. Focus on self-care and developing a positive self-image beyond appearance. Self-acceptance and practicing gratitude for all aspects of yourself can lead to inner peace and confidence.