How important is the email marketing for your business?

Artyom Sviridov
3 replies
What communication channels you prefer?

Replies

Brian Hurst
I've learned it's a numbers game. Sending to a lot of people consistently is key. You might get a 8% open rate and .5% reply rate, and that means you can test things and try for higher. For me, identifying pain points I can help them avoid and selling the experience of working with my team seems to work well, and leaving it open for them to schedule a meeting with me. As far as communication channels go, I like Apollo and Snov.
Uladzislau Rymasheuski
the best part of email marketing is that it works! If you have carefully collected userbase -- you'll have a very powerfull tool to communicate. Just as an example - we have open rate for each marketing newsletter about 50%. Thats one of the easiest way to stay in touch with your audience, especially if you need to communicate more that just one short sentence.
Lucky Croissant
Email marketing is crucial for businesses because it provides direct communication, drives engagement, boosts conversions, offers cost-effectiveness, delivers valuable data, allows for segmentation, supports automation, and helps build trust and authority.