How important is realism in AI-generated content for social media users?

Hamza Afzal Butt
23 replies

Replies

Afzal Rahman
As @daniel_clevenger said, AI generated content kills social media engagement. But having said that, realism or human touch plus ai generated content will be the new norm.
Den Taylor
It has a huge importance
Crystal J
Definitely important!! Authenticity and relatability are key factors that influence user interaction with content.
Prajakta Managuli
Authenticity and engagement are highly crucial, making realism relevant.
Jernej Dvoršak
Our AI generates new faces in existing images. It is crucially that faces look realistic, so you can protect privacy of depicted individual on one hand and boost creativity and targeted advertising on other hand.
Khali Rob
Realism is importabt everywhere.
Phil Meyer
IMO AI content is fine and good. We can look at the chess world for clues about the future. Chess is more popular than ever, despite the fact that humans cannot compete anymore. If you're training/learning/having fun then AI is awesome and who wouldn't use it? But if you're competing... well there was a scandal not so long ago because a top player was thought to be using AI. And so it will go in social media. If you try to pass AI off as the real thing, you're gonna have a bad time.
I think AI can be used really effectively to speed up content generation, without compromising quality. You can curate and edit the outputs to product really high quality stuff
Jacob Choi
Realism in what sense? Images or Text? In images, very important as most social media platforms theses days are heavily visual. Images that revolve around a human subject would be most useful if it doesn't look ai-generated, while something focused around inanimate objects would be a lot more forgiving. I feel like if a social media user can't pass off the generated content as content that they could have created on their own, then that will negatively impact the usability and value of those generations.
Vincent Xu
Launching soon!
Yes, it is really important!
Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
Realism in AI-generated content is important for social media users because it can make the content more engaging, believable, and trustworthy. When AI-generated content is realistic, it can be difficult to distinguish from human-generated content, which can lead to a more immersive and enjoyable experience for users. Additionally, realistic AI-generated content can be more persuasive than content that is obviously artificial, as it is more likely to be perceived as credible and authentic.
Kamil Riddle
Realism in AI-generated content is important for social media users to ensure that the generated content aligns with their expectations and fits seamlessly into the platform's context. Users generally prefer AI-generated content that is contextually relevant, coherent, and mimics human-like language and behavior.
Faiza Adeel
Currently, everything is being generated by AI. It's up to you to bring realism to your content. If you use AI appropriately, it can seamlessly blend in with human-generated content. Coding is now done by AI and AI is itself a form of coding. In essence, we're living in a world of coding!
Karl Wang
I think what's more important is relavence. If you think about using social media to kinda "know other person personally". So it should be about his/her life, what he/she interested in. Though those who post using AI may have a different purpose :D
James Henry
An SMM server is a dedicated platform that facilitates the management, scheduling, and analysis of social media content and campaigns, streamlining the process for businesses and individuals to enhance their online presence and engagement. https://smmpanelproviders.com/
Arceila
Realism is generally important for social media content, there may be situations where creative or stylized content resonates well with users
Mackenzie O'Connor
AI generated content kills social media managment
Shivam Garg
I would describe it , as the Heart of the content.In an era where people seek authenticity, especially brands targeting Gen Z audiences, the significance of realness in content cannot be overlooked. The more authentic and genuine the content is, the greater its potential to set trends.
Judith Clary
AI generated content kills the purpose of social media engagement.
Imran Razak
I think it’s very important. If everything is fake then what is real, sounds philosophical but I’m just stating a fact. AI is helpful but it’s taking the creative element out of the heads of marketers but also indie content creators who were already faking things to get click bait. I think there needs to be a balance. Maybe meta should tag posts that are AI generated. That way we know it’s not necessarily made by humans. Realism is where creativity is, it’s where we can thrive to think outside the box. AI should assist it not replace it. There has to be a balance.