How important are customer testimonials for your product in an early stage phase of your company?

Alan Sternberg
4 replies
Hi, my name is Alan. I am a founder based in Berlin. I have been working on a new tool that allows startups to collect customer reviews and testimonials with voice messages instead of text. And I wanted to learn more from you about how important it is for you and your brand to have authentic customer reviews and how you collect them. Thank you for sharing!

Replies

Jeff Carvalho
Allowing customers a safe place to use their voice for feedback is a strong idea. I would consider how you can keep the inputted testimonials to only that, and cut through say "low level" comments that are less testimonial.
Philip Snyder
Customer testimonials - especially in B2B are insanely important!
Rhea Reanoga
It's very important! It's how you'll get to know what should you be improving and adjusting on your product. I reach out to users personally and from several bad feedbacks, we're receiving happy and good feedbacks now. :) Btw, I sent you a connection on LinkedIn!
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Customer testimonials are critical in the early stages of a company as they establish credibility, build trust, and validate the product's value proposition, helping attract and convert potential customers. They provide social proof and can significantly influence buying decisions. We are using Feedspace for collecting and sharing customer testimonials for our business. It is a versatile user feedback platform designed to aggregate various forms of feedback and content, including texts and videos. It is a centralized hub for gathering content feedback, testimonials, reviews, assignments, interview screening, and more. This one-stop solution proves crucial for businesses, supporting functions such as feedback collection, automating recruitment processes, crafting effective marketing strategies, fostering product growth, and streamlining information gathering into a cohesive feed. https://www.feedspace.io/