How I went from 0 to 500 followers in 1 month on Twitter

Dan Kulkov
9 replies
I had 0 followers one month ago. I have never written online 🥲 Today I have 500+ Twitter friends. I wrapped 10 battle-tested learnings to grow faster on Twitter 🧵 https://twitter.com/DanKulkov/st... Share what tips have worked really well for you ❤️

Replies

Minna Zhang
Twitter is a great way for brands and influencers to show their influence and express their brands’ vision and ideas. The most valuable for these brands and influencers are the number of followers they have, as well as the engagement rate of their accounts. However, you may know that there are a lot of spam accounts in Twitter, and we can easily buy Twitter followers in a cheap price. But these spam accounts can bring you nothing but fake numbers. So it is important to look for more real and active followers for brands and influencers. We would like to introduce two tools from DeNet, which can help you increase more Real Followers. DeNet offers four features of Giveaway to meet all perspectives: Referral:Growing your Twitter followers with low budget and encouraging social referrals; Building trust relationships by rewarding users immediately and automatically; Instant: Customizing rewards to increase Twitter followers、engagements, content conversions by completing tasks requirement; All participants can be rewarded; Lottery:Rewarding the luckiest people with any types of prizes as you wish; Contest:Recognizing the most treasured audiences by making your giveaway as a competition. Support any types of prizes
Daniel Engels
thanks for the actionable advice. I'll have to try
Tadeusz Szewczyk (Tad Chef)
I'd rather look beyond sheer followers and impressions. These numbers can be quite misleading. Engaged users and engagement rates are much more important. 400 lurkers (or worse bots) won't be very helpful. Personally I just engage with the engagers and this way have a hard core of supportive people. Other than that Twitter rewards mainstream opinions and obnoxious behavior. So by saying something everybody agrees on or everybody hates you get lots of attention and algorithmic support.
Sean Song
Awesome Dan, nice to tweet with you.