How I Increased Email Open Rates by 80% and Boosted Sales by 76%.

M Basit Mehtab Awan
22 replies
Hey there! Email marketing can be a great way to get in front of potential clients, but it's important to do it right. I've made a few mistakes along the way, but I've learned from them and found ways to turn things around. Here are some of the wrongs I've made and how I made them right: Warm-up the right way: I started with Google domains and emails, but I made the mistake of using "free auto-warmup sites." This ended up making my emails end up in spam folders and getting blacklisted. So, I decided to repurchase new domains and do the warm-up process myself. I created a "Manual Warm-up" method that involved my team personally sending emails back and forth to good-scored emails from newly purchased emails. This worked wonders and made our emails last in the inbox every time. Target the right audience: Finding the right audience can be tough, but I did a lot of research, asked for help on Twitter or Slack channels, compared all the features, pricing, and tools, and finally went with LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This helped me learn the art of finding the right audience, and it made a huge difference in my email campaigns. Personalizing Email: I used to send emails that sounded robotic, and I quickly realized that I needed to add a personal touch. I started by praising the recipient in the first sentence, and each sentence was purposely designed to get them to read the next sentence. I even started sending personalized videos in my emails, with LinkedIn profiles and websites of prospects as a background. This boosted my sales tremendously and led to a 76% increase. Here are some stats for you: Email open rate: +80% Link Click: +25% Positive Response Rate: +5% I hope this post helps you create a case study of your own, and feel free to ask me anything. Let's keep growing together! Disclaimer: The A.I. tool is https://hify.io and I work there.

Replies

Ira Mae
Great job sharing your experience and the lessons you learned along the way! It's always inspiring to see someone take action, make mistakes, and then come back stronger than ever.
Scott Dodkins
Wow that's great. Looks like an interesting thing to me Hify.io
Kristi Von
Does this tool Really boost your sales to 76%. Well that sound amazing to me.👍
Micheal Andeson
The A.I. tool seems to be an out of the blue thing to me as it can boost that much of your sale.
Laura Filip
Your "Manual Warm-up" method sounds like a great approach to avoid the spam folder and blacklists. It's impressive that you took matters into your own hands and found a solution that works for you and your team
Victoria Lazario
Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with us! It's always helpful to learn from others, and your post has given me some valuable insights into email marketing. Keep up the splendid work!
Mary Furto
Have you tried any other methods besides email marketing to reach potential clients?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
Hello @mary_furto, Thanks for asking question. Yes we do try on social outreach, like twitter DM and LinkedIn outreach. LinkedIn Outreach was impressive
Kristen Adams
Your dedication to finding the right audience really paid off, as shown by your impressive email campaign stats. It's not easy to do the research and put in the effort to personalize emails, but clearly, it makes a huge difference in the end.
Zayn shah
Your personal touch in the emails is a great idea, and I love the idea of sending personalized videos. It's clear that you understand the importance of building relationships and connecting with potential clients on a more human level.
Jill Collier
Your dedication to finding the right audience really paid off, as shown by your impressive email campaign stats. It's not easy to do the research and put in the effort to personalize emails, but clearly, it makes a huge difference in the end.
Amy Walsh
What advice would you give to someone just starting with email marketing?🤔
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@amy_walsh7 If you're just starting with email marketing, here are some tips to keep in mind: 1. Build your email list: Start by collecting email addresses of people who are interested in your products or services. You can do this by offering an incentive, such as a discount or free content, in exchange for their email address. 2. Create a targeted message: Before sending out any emails, think about the audience you're trying to reach and tailor your message accordingly. Personalized and relevant content tends to be more effective in engaging with your subscribers. 3. Choose the right email marketing platform: There are many email marketing platforms available, each with its own strengths and weaknesses. Consider factors such as cost, ease of use, and integration with other tools you use. 4. Design visually appealing emails: Make sure your emails are visually appealing and easy to read. Use graphics, images, and videos to break up text and make your message more engaging. 5. Test and optimize: Experiment with different subject lines, messaging, and sending times to see what works best for your audience. Use analytics to track open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics to continually improve your email marketing strategy. 6. Comply with email marketing laws: Familiarize yourself with the legal requirements for email marketing, including laws around opt-in and opt-out procedures, as well as spam laws.