How I Got 450+ Upvotes On PH From 0 Audience!

M Basit Mehtab Awan
58 replies
As a digital strategist, I have helped numerous Saas owners, tech founders, and startup owners to get signups on their products. In this post, I will share my personal experience and a detailed guide on how to get 450+ upvotes on the Product Hunt launch. πŸš€ Launch Your Saas Product with a Bang: Product launch is the most crucial stage for any Saas product. It can make or break your product's success. Therefore, it's essential to plan your launch strategy carefully. πŸ” The first step is to identify your target audience. Who are the people that would benefit the most from your Saas product? πŸ”Ž Once you have identified your target audience, it's time to reach out to them. Leveraging Twitter for Your Saas: One of the most effective ways to reach out to your potential audience is through social media platforms like Twitter. Twitter has a massive user base of tech enthusiasts, and it's an excellent platform to find your target audience. πŸ§‘πŸΌβ€πŸ€β€πŸ§‘πŸΌ Start by searching for keywords related to your Saas product. This will help you find people who are already interested in your product. Video Prospecting Made Easy: After you have identified your potential audience on Twitter, the next step is to create a video for video prospecting. One of the best tools for creating personalized videos is Hify.io. With Hify create 100's of Ai- personalized videos in minutes. πŸŽ₯ In your video, explain the benefits of your Saas product and how it can solve your target audience's problems. Twitter Outreach: Once you have created your video, it's time to reach out to your potential audience on Twitter DMs. Send personalized messages to each person and share your video. This will help you build a relationship with your potential customers and increase your chances of getting signups. πŸ’¬ Ask your potential customers to upvote your product on Product Hunt, To incentivize your potential customers to sign up, offer them amazing discounts. People love discounts, and it's an excellent way to get more signups. Product Hunt is a community of tech enthusiasts, and getting upvotes on Product Hunt can significantly increase your product's visibility. πŸ’‘ In conclusion, getting 450+ upvotes on the Product Hunt launch requires a strategic approach. It starts with identifying your target audience, creating a video for video prospecting, reaching out to your potential customers on Twitter DMs, asking for upvotes on Product Hunt, and offering amazing discounts. By following these steps, you can increase your chances of getting more signups and make your Saas product a success. πŸ’ͺ So, if you're planning to launch your Saas product soon, follow these steps, Must try https://bit.ly/hify-io for Ai personalized video for outreach and you'll be on your way to success. πŸ’»

Replies

Ira Mae
What is Hify.io, and how can it be used for video prospecting?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@ira_mae_ hify.io is Ai tool to create personalized videos for cold outreach, send your email will give activate a trial version on it.
Laura Filip
Great guide on how to successfully launch a Saas product and get upvotes on Product Hunt! πŸš€
Mary Furto
Great guide! It's helpful to see a clear strategy for launching a Saas product. One suggestion would be to also explore other social media platforms besides Twitter, such as LinkedIn or Reddit, to reach a wider audience.
Kristen Adams
How can Twitter be used to reach potential customers for a Saas product?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@kristen_adams search for your audience, scrape them and make a list of it filter the most relevant and create AI personalized videos with hify.io and outreach them.
Philip Wilson
Thank you for sharing your valuable insights and tools like Hify.io for creating personalized videos.
Lisa Beck
Your expertise in digital strategy shines through in your detailed and well-thought-out guide.
Victoria Lazario
Wow, I love how user-friendly this SAAS product is. It made it so easy to create effective marketing campaigns.
Julie	Goodwin
Your guide demonstrates a deep understanding of the importance of a successful product launch and the critical role of targeting the right audience
Kristi Von
How does the Video Prospecting AI tool work? What is its algorithm or technology behind it?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@kristi_von4 its Ai base, we created a extension of it for ease to create bulk videos in google sheet
Micheal Andeson
The automation feature in this product is a lifesaver. I can set up the video creation and let the product do the rest
Amy Walsh
What kind of customer support or training is available for the Video Prospecting AI tool?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@amy_walsh7 We have a support team connected with clients through slack to train them and for support.
Zayn shah
I highly recommend this SAAS marketing product. It's a game-changer for small business owners like me.
Jill Collier
How customizable is the Video Prospecting AI tool? Can it be tailored to fit specific industries, niches, or audiences?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@jill_collier you can use it for every one its a tool to create videos in bulk with tons of personalization to get you catch by your prospect and book meeting.
Johnathan Kimbrough
I'm impressed by the range of features in this product. It's like having a full marketing team at my disposal.
Ralph Hofmann
Can the Video Prospecting AI tool integrate with other marketing tools or platforms? For example, can it integrate with a CRM system or email marketing platform?
M Basit Mehtab Awan
@ralph_hofmann you can integrate to other marketing tools for email you can integrate it to HubSpot, snov.io, salesforce, and many more
Mehmet AvcΔ±
Thank for sharing. I think that SaaS is a crucial topic, but your content could be more focused and detailed.