How has your relationship with your parents had an effect on your life and career? What are some of

Bilal Anwar
2 replies

Replies

Anny Wiliams
I once had such a relationship. To be honest, I did not get any special satisfaction from staying in them. We all want our relationship to be perfect. When we choose a good-looking, intelligent girl, we think that we have won the lottery, but this is not always the case. Cruelty can be hidden behind a pleasant appearance. And as soon as we start living together, and spend a lot of time together, the true essence of a cruel girl comes out. There are cases of behavior that cannot be tolerated, because these are signs of an abusive wife. In this article, you will learn the main things you need to know in order to protect yourself from the bad influence of a cruel woman.
Rich Watson
They probably wondering if I'm spending my time and effort on something that might not be long lasting or support me financially- but I don't ask them to become and investor or help paying any of my bills so it's not a voiced concern from them 🤣😂