How has using no-code platforms influenced your projects or ideas?

Denis Galka
9 replies
Knowing how to code is a valuable skill, but the tools available today are becoming increasingly powerful. Recently I found really useful Tiledesk’s new Design Studio. It allows easy conversation design and automation creation through drag-and-drop, no coding needed, making app development more accessible. You can check out their launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Let’s discuss the power and potential of no-code platforms. Share your thoughts and feedback!

Replies

Roman Gordy
Before: first you need to code, then you have to sell. Now: Just sell.
Hafiz Ahmad
No-code platforms have influenced my projects and ideas by making it easier for me to: Prototype and test new ideas Collaborate with people who don't know how to code Focus on the design and user experience of my products I have used no-code platforms to create prototypes, landing pages, and chatbots for my projects. I am excited about the potential of no-code platforms to revolutionize the way that software is developed and used.
Mathis Vella
I still don't know how to code and yet, I created so much SaaS and mobile apps thanks to no-code!
Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
Focusing more on the "what" rather than on the "how"
Abdu Agial
Absolutely! It's amazing how tools like Webflow and bubble.io are making website and app development accessible to those without coding skills. While coding remains valuable, such user-friendly tools are broadening the field of innovation. It's a promising time for creativity!
Matteo Mirabelli
Totally agree on the transformative power of no-code platforms. They've made innovation so much more inclusive. We've been using LocoFy.ai for some tasks, and it's been a breeze, turning complex workflows into simple drag-and-drop actions. This democratization reminds me of what we're trying to achieve with Knowlee. Our aim is to offer an AI assistant that learns and adapts to user preferences without the usual complexities. It's almost like applying the 'no-code' principle to AI – making it accessible and tailored without deep dives into the tech side. It's an exciting era for both no-code platforms and AI!
Ilyes Ouhadj
I don't find them a good choice for my projects! but you might choose a no code platform if either: you have a limited budget or you lack technical experience! You may also consider them if your project is so simple! for large-scale projects with an extensive requirement for customization, a no code platform is the worst you can go with!
Henry Habib
No-code is a game-changer, I am a big proponent of no-code apps. It speeds up projects and brings ideas to life in no time......
The greatest impact has been shipping. Getting to ship as quickly as possible, without the time-cost.