How does your remote team beat burnout?

Dan Kulkov
12 replies
Hey there! We are launching "Burnout Assessment for Remote Teams" on Product Hunt in 1 month! Super pumped and need some help from the community. Recently we had a heated argument, how remote teams under 50 people manage burnout? Would be glad to hear different opinions.

Replies

Oleg Bovykin
Does "remote work" skills (async communications) have any connection with burnout?
Sergio Zaciu
Not sure if I have much to add here but very curious if anyone responds/maybe it will inspire me to leave my 2 cents.
Paul VanZandt
I personally struggle a lot with burnout, and as a founder, I struggle even more to take days off. One of my biggest personal goals is fully shutting off during the weekend. Not reading emails, opening my computer, or doing anything work-related. It's really easy to slip into working for an hour or two each weekend, then you get to the end of the month feeling like you haven't taken a single day off.
Dan Kulkov
@paul_vanzandt is it working with your employees? I personally feel super FOMO about this
NotesbyHugh
Curious to hear what others have to say - I think having a strict message from the top down that you need to log off at the end of the day and not linger around online really helps. You need clear boundaries between work and life.
Dan Kulkov
@hugh_dawkins thanks for the idea! are you doing anything specific to stress out and refresg energy?
Dima Khan
Funny to say it (I'm build a tool for burnout prevention), but I believe that the core is just to do what you love)
Camille Landau
I'll be very excited to read this assessment! I loved the study that was shared by another PH member on burnout which lead us to share this on our blog : https://www.dockethq.com/resourc... in a nutshell: boundaries