How does your day start?

Denis Pimenov
22 replies
People start their day in different ways. Someone needs to drink a cup of coffee in the morning. Someone can not do without a morning jog. And how do you start your day?

Replies

Jennifer Guerra
I start my day cooking my breakfast and taking a shower, then I reply to my emails
Jennifer Guerra
@new_user_11620223ff4de5436 Definitely, and good music! By the way, we launched today, if you have some time please check out our page. I can't share the link here but our product is called Tresl Segments
Saif Ullah Khalid
I start my day with a healthy breakfast (usually with fresh juice).
Gurpinder Singh
My day starts with cold shower followed by a healthy breakfast, then my todo list.
Denis Pimenov
@gurpinder_singh Tempering the body with a cold shower is good for the body. But it's important not to overdo it. A healthy breakfast is a great start to the day))
Muaaz Ahmed
I am quite a religious person so I start my day with morning prayer.
Amelia Charlie
It would be best if you strived to make each day a masterpiece when you wake up. Every morning, you have two options: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. There are so many better ways to start our day, but my day begins as mentioned below: My day begins at 3:50 am with a generic alarm clock sound. I meditate for 2 mins before sitting to study. That is how I start my day ( except for Sunday 😁)
A cold shower immediately after waking up.
Denis Pimenov
@inesfenner Extreme. But on the other hand, a cold shower will immediately invigorate and drive away sleep.
Ksusha
scrolling the news and messages, then breakfast, then work
Ivan Ralic
Put water for the coffee, make my bed, make coffee, start working 😅 I'm most productive in the morning 😄
Chrystal Cienfuegos
Get kids ready for school and walk the doggie