How do you utilize your Sundays?

Raju Singh
35 replies
I do my week plan and finishup any pre task for Monday.

Replies

Milli Sen
Learning, reading, spending time with my family
Ryan Zhang
Launching soon!
Raju, I dedicate my Sundays to unwinding and planning for the week ahead, ensuring a balance between rest and productivity. It's the perfect day for some self-care and setting clear goals to tackle.
Hossein Yazdi
"I will work on my directory, just like any other weekday.
Sergios Charalambous
I check what is softwarecy.io doing which handles all my Linkedin messages with Ai!
Divine Rivers
Sundays are specifically my content creation day. So Today as an example i'll be recording four voiceover videos for TikTok ahead of our Launch next week tiktok.com/@thecareering?_t=8e2Ly1NtZlb&_r=1
Raju Singh
@divine_rivers1 wow. Have you tried any pf text to speech softwares out there ? Some of them are really great.
Elena Tsemirava
To relax and recharge before a new week begins.
Jake Tital
Running and preparing for the week
angel william
Hang out with friends
Bill Frad
Learning sleeping
gill richardson
Lots of sleep, some sport and quality family time. Thanks to these guys https://ukwritings.com/literatur... that is actually possible. Without them I would be writing my paper whole weekend long. I used to work a lot on a weekend , but changed that habit when I had my first child.
Edward Paul
by using instagram
Jessica Herman
sunday is extra workday
Raju Singh
@jessica_herman2 what do you do Jessica?
Cameron Scully
Chill and write up my newsletter for monday
Raju Singh
@cameronscully_ what do you write about?
Uthupios
As always working on my project www.uthupia.com
Abdellah
Family first then plan for the week
Hans Paul Pizzinini
sports and friends and read and sleep
Delia Potter
Taking care of myself
Nathalie
I talked to my family and together we cooked something delicious. Yesterday, we finished preparing the vegetables for planting.
雷成
although I wanna say reading, excising, truth is spending all day lying in the bed and scrolling...
Raju Singh
@thisisjustme haha... like your honesty. But I must say Sunday is a lazy day and its ok to be lazy at times to unwind!