How do you use ChatGPT to boost your daily efficiency?

Eric Tung
153 replies
For me it works best in information retrieval and idea generation. What's in there for you?

Replies

Ksenia
Create meeting summary of the meetings with tactiq.io that uses chatgpt API and put that summary into the follow-up emails. Saves you a lot of time. Here is a great use case for the freelancers https://tactiq.io/learn/chatgpt-...
Might Wilson product
Write emails, write daily materials, and even help me write blogs. I also use stable diffusion to help me generate promotional images. greatly improved my efficiency.
Anna Chen
@mightma Feel like i'm missing a lot, your usage of chatgpt is great.
Amanda Levine
@mightma I've been dabbling but hesitant to use for published content as I've heard Google either does or will penalize seo if ir detects AI generated content.
Dan Hoelck
@mightma @amanda_jaye_levine There's no way (currently) to reliably detect content generated by GPT3.5. All available tools fail. That's not to say that Google won't get better, but it's not a concern in the near future.
Jonayed Tanjim
@mightma do you use any tool for writing emails? I've built harvyai.com for email reply assistance. Would love your feedback on it.
Aaron Jackson
If you give it a piece of code and let it comment to explain what each block is doing, ChatGPT will give you a comment code.
Eric Tung
@aaron_jacksonyy How's the quality? Does it work right?
Aaron Jackson
@ericlinkr It seems to have this function, but I haven't used it
Valerie Robinson
@aaron_jacksonyy @ericlinkr I asked it to modify a working WordPress snippet and the code worked. it gave me the working code, told me where to put in my own info, and explained what each section did. it was super helpful.
Amanda Levine
@aaron_jacksonyy careful with this usage if the code is IP as its unclear if or how they can use it once it's shared
Anne Broadwin
GPT has helped me reduce my hours on doing competitor research. I think it will replace many junior analysts.
Mark Gilbert
@annebroadwin How do you use it for competitor research? Do you ask it to summarize a competitor's web site, or ask it who to think of as competitors? I'd love a prompt or two that you've used.
Witt Teo
Use It as a coding assistant.
Eric Tung
@witt_teo how? to help you write codes or to debug?
Witt Teo
@ericlinkr Quickly generate code blocks that solve some programming problems, also use to explain codes in natural language.
John Chidiac
@ericlinkr @witt_teo I've used it quite a bit to write code that is beyond my abilities. It's been a great learning tool as well — it explains what each piece of code does and if there's a part that I don't understand it will go into more detail.
Vincent Chinc
AI can identify trends in the market, highlight what investments in a portfolio are doing better and worse, communicate all that, and then use various other forms of data by, say, a financial company to forecast a better investment mix,
Eric Tung
@vincentchinc I do agree, many junior investment analysts would be rpelaced.
Лев Бирюков
@vincentchinc but ChatGPT only contains 2 years old data, how can it identify trends?
Grant Bentley
@vincentchinc @lbiryukov - It has read all books published before 2021 - that's a lot of insight on winning investment strategies (most of Warren Buffett's life for example). Prompt "You are Warren Buffett, and you have been given $100K with the goal to obtain an overall 30% rate of return (or an average of 6% per annum) on those funds over the next 5 years. What investment choices would you recommend and why?"
Jason Dunn
@vincentchinc Call me cynical, but I am highly dubious it has any ability to do this. It would be really interesting to feed its financial picks into a historical system and see how it would have done.
ton win
I am thinking about ChatGPT combined with AI painting to develop new Amazon products, and let chatgpt improve the product by collecting negative reviews of the same type of products in batches, so as to make a perfect product
Eric Tung
@ton_win that's an innovative idea. Are you starting it already?
Jon Zhang
As a search engine, It is simple than Google. and it can talk some so drydrydrydrydryjokes to you.
Lydia Cohen
I use it as a Q&A tool to find answers to specific questions. Google remains my channel for inspiration and proves to be more helpful for my seo content writing.
Anna Chen
Use as a search engine.
Rebecca Tany
I use it to write blog content, advertising copywriting, and even make up jokes
Seeing Chen
He is smarter than the Google search engine, because he also has context, so I will ask him questions based on actual development, and then continue to ask one or two of them to allow me to develop more quickly
Henry Miller
Sometimes ​I use ChatGPT as an e-mail assistant. For example, I asked ChatGPT to reply to the Bing team, asking them to approve my new Bing.​
sandy
Many roles involve various forms of data analysis, and ChatGPT can process a lot of information quickly.
Eric Tung
@sandy_lin6 does the data analysis look right to you?
Moore Zhang
Smart Document Generation Suppose there is a document that needs to be written, and the process of writing that document is very tedious, document generation can be greatly simplified if ChatGPT is used. The developer needs to write all the document content into language form and then train ChatGPT to learn to convert the written document into document form, thus reducing the amount of work and time required for document generation.
Abdullah Ahmed
use it as a search is make my day is a plus productive
aashiyana
Some people use ChatGPT to boost their daily efficiency by asking it questions about various topics, such as medical information, history, science, entertainment, etc. i use it for research.
Eric Tung
@aashiyana_store true, gpt is basically a search engine now
Doğukan Tezcan
As a Research Engine :)
Jason Lee
Generating dictionary data
Apollon Latsoudis
I use it for many purposes such as -copywriting, as it completed concepts, sentences etc -draft legal documents (when you simply need a starting point) which you then enhance -assists during searching material -creates prompt descriptions for midjourney -provides basic advice on various subject (such as health topics) -you may train a specific data set and have it answer answers from that data set