How do you unwind over a weekend to have productive week ahead?

Ankur Singh
17 replies

Replies

Sahil A Mittal
Catch up on some newsletters and sleep too!
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Spend time with family and eat something nice.
Mitko
do some sports
André J
Launching soon!
🏀
dontgetrekt
for some reason i decided to do my first product hunt launch on the weekend (today). hope this unwinds me for the week ahead :D
Jay Phelps
Just hit up a mix of outdoor time, mindfulness and digital detox. A stroll in the park or beach can do wonders for the mind. Top it off with some Headspace or Calm for guided meditation - great tools right there. Cut down on Netflix, instead read a good book or delve into a personal project.
Gloria Russell
I've found unplugging from tech and diving into a good old-fashioned paperback works wonders. Throw in some physical activity, like a bike ride or hike, to get those endorphins pumping. Balance is key, though. A bit of personal project tinkering keeps the creative juices flowing. Keep it chill!
Luke Skyward
- Getting in perfect nights of sleep - Workout - Basketball game - Long walk
Shajedul Karim
hey hunter, the art of unwinding, huh? i like to think of the weekend as a symphony in slow motion. it's less about structured activities, more about improvisation. 1. nourish the body: run, climb, dance, swim, whatever speaks to your body language. sweat is the body's poetry, let it rhyme. 2. feast on words: dive into a good book or two. let words swim in your mind, stirring up thoughts. don't aim to finish, aim to feel. 3. wander aimlessly: whether in nature or a labyrinth of city streets, let curiosity be your compass. new sights ignite old insights. 4. embrace boredom: it's underrated. when you free the mind from the constant stimuli, it sketches its own universe. 5. play with your craft: for me, it's coding, writing, drawing – no goal, no deadline, just play. it's a sandbox for ideas. weekends aren't a pause, they're a different rhythm. a jazz tune after a week's symphony. that's how i wind down, and wind up for the week ahead. it's a personal rhythm, and i'd love to hear yours. keep playing the tune, Karim
I've started fishing recently. I find the complete disconnect it has compared to my startup work really soothing.
Deluar Hosain
Join a wedding ceremony or join a community meetup:)
Ekrem Çetinkaya
Have short trips, spend time with family, enjoy the sun
Mei
Get lots of sleep. Stay hydrated. Workout or take long walks. Do something mindless for fun. Journal and set your intentions for the week ahead.
Antonio Ricca
I love active recreation. I used to play sports and I liked playing football. But after I went fishing, I realized that relaxing on the water brings me more pleasure. I decided to buy a row boat and did not regret it. I found a suitable model that is convenient to transport. My vacation is now much more productive.