How do you stay productive?

Qudsia Ali
22 replies
To stay productive, we have to force ourselves to do something, even if we don't want to do it. What do you do, or how do you keep yourself productive?

Replies

Aditya Pawar
I am happy that I would be able to help and I think my knowledge which I have been learning for a month is gonna help a lot of people. So, you say we force ourselves to do tasks that we don't want to do. Well to drive that interest, what can be done is, Method #1: Think about the result you would end up with. That feeling of satisfaction and being stress-free when you complete your task. This will also help you to avoid procrastination. One day try a small reward if you want Method #2:Using tools like Notion and other To-Do Apps. I recommend Notion. This is because, Notion has many templates to help you plan your day, startup, goals, journal, budget, CRM and much more. Seeing the done gives you to do motivation to finish off more tasks. Method #3:Distract yourself from your consciousness of working. I am sure you have experienced this - when you remember you have not eaten for more than an hour you suddenly start feeling hungry. Thus, indulge yourself in the process possibly with music. Bonus Tips, - Try to keep a record of your daily work so that when you reflect back your self-esteem boosts seeing what you have done. Try this for a day and see your raised self-esteem - Another hack I learned from the book 'How to Make Time' is, at the start of the day create one goal, JUST ONE GOAL which you want to accomplish. In the book, he mentions, 'productivity does not increase when you stop the waste of time and more work to burden yourself, instead, it's about doing the right things. So just complete one goal which takes more than a few hours. This will also help you to manage other things like friends, and family. This is a pretty long reply but please tell me if this is relevant or helpful. Thanks 🙂
@aditya_pawar01 Agreed with keeping a record. It helps see the incremental advances. Plus great documentation for future reference.
Charle Rosenfieldson
@aditya_pawar01 thanks for sharing these tips. I am going to apply it on myself so I could better manage https://apkreservoir.com/car-par... . Due to lack of focus. Most of the task are in pending.
An accountability buddy and community have been a tremendous help for me and my projects Sometimes a gentle reminder without judgement can work wonders. Also having a community going through similar experiences will keep you on your toes or pat you on the back. I recently joined WBE Space with other Seriously Entrepreneur minded people who are already working on building their projects. So they are engaged and invested in the results already by taking action. When you are around people already in progress and join their journey it really does motivate one to continue. It's an internal bump of energy boost. Has been a big difference for me to be around such a group, even for a 1 minute morning check in. Puts my head on continued building.
Julius Bachmann
@mobilemediamania this is a great idea! we have just built this into our product at Journey ( getjourney.coach )
Wiktoria Jaszcza
Habits, reminders, and recently words that I read on Reddit: "Future you will thank you" :)
epayitonline
Focus on most important tasks first. Cultivate deep work. Keep a distraction list to stay focused. Tell Tims Survey
Launching soon!
@epay_it_online Keep a distraction list to stay focused - This is very good. I will also try this one.
Grant Oganyan
To do lists, thats why we made out own: https://finaletodo.com
Valeria Migova
I personally love to use online whiteboard Weje. It helps me collect, organise, plan, and share the most valuable data. Really convenient and helpful tool to stay productive.
Denis Pimenov
I have a specific daily routine. An important part of this routine is exercise in the morning and evening. They keep me in good shape. It helps me to cope with increased workloads.
Launching soon!
@new_user_11620223ff4de5436 You have such a healthy routine; it will not only keep you fit, but it will also help you be more productive.
Julius Bachmann
Instead of trying to say "no" to every distration, take time in the beginning of the day to ask one question: << How can I move the needle on my weekly focus today? >> Every week (Sunday/Monday), ask: << How can I make significant progress towards my quarterly goal until the end of the week? >> Every quarter, check in with yourself: << What is the life area I want to prioritize and what are my intentions for that life area? >> With this process, you will stay focused on your long-term goals that actually mean something to you.