📈 How do you stay adaptable in a fast-changing industry or market?

Damla K.
15 replies

Replies

Amanda Trincher
Always look for ways to improve your business, operational efficiency and automation. This can be very different things, from automating the sales department, improving marketing efficiency, or adapting equipment in production. For example, my company used motor lamination from lamnow to improve the durability of equipment that is extremely important to us.
Reading, following, following and following!
I recently joined a conference at TechCrunch. And 3 investors were talking about AI hype and how they welcome it among founders. They say that they never invest in founders that happen to be "AI Expert" by night :D So I guess, adding AI/hype just to "add" is nonsense. They specifically mentioned that they were looking for their background in the field. And I think it's very logical. But as an answer to this, I would say, We should follow "incoming" trends before they pop. For example, my first interaction with AI and sustainability was when I was in high school. I read it in a Trends of the next century book. So TL;DR keep reading McKinsey & HBR books 🤓
Makes sense! It's crucial to differentiate between genuine expertise and hype regarding AI in startups. Investing in founders with a solid background in the field makes sense, but being proactive in identifying and understanding emerging trends, like your early recognition of AI and sustainability, is a smart strategy. Keeping a finger on the pulse of industry insights through publications like McKinsey and HBR can provide a valuable edge. Continuous learning and strategic foresight are key in navigating the ever-evolving landscape. Thanks for sharing your perspective! a_akcasiz
Nico Spijker
It's a fine balance between being consistent and adaptable. Quite a few things just take a while to bring results, so it's about spotting the right channels and investing enough resources into it to get results back as well. Look for signals and scale where you see results (easier said than done though!)
Felya Bilgen
Living in sync with my laptop and iPhone is my way to stay adaptable—I'm almost inseparable from them! 🤓💻📱 Staying connected with the market is my way of smoothly rolling with the changes
Maria Anosova 🔥
Constantly absorbing and digesting information)
Sophia Williams
Hey there! It's great to hear about your upcoming product launch. Your product sounds like a fantastic solution for [mention the industry or market]. As someone who's also preparing to launch a product soon, I'd love to hear any advice you have for staying adaptable in a fast-changing industry or market. Also, once my product is live, I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Looking forward to staying in touch and supporting each other in our product journeys. Thanks in advance!
Ali Gordon
be cognisant of the assumptions upon which your product or business is predicated, and constantly ask yourself whether they remain true!
Launching soon!
I believe it requires a mix of continuous learning, openness to change, and the ability to anticipate new trends.
Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
Networking, continuous learning, EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY, innovative thinking, customer focus, feedback and reflection!
AmazingSylvia
He Damla, As a member of AI area, I think our field is one of the fastest change industry. Everyday some stunning products will be launched, and the foundation models are changing so fast. For me the way to stay adaptable is keep learning. I've noticed you're an active member on PH community. We really need support from someone like you, having strong passion in AI and PH community. I'm Sylvia from HAIJOY, LLC. Did you know that AIs' have lives? Excited to unveil "Hai," our innovative AI app that lets you enter dreamscapes crafted just for you. You can immersively play and live with your AI character like never before. By scanning your face, Hai creates personalized, magical worlds with your favorite characters, perfect for capturing and sharing stunning images. Why join our Hai launch list? First access to your personalized AI-crafted dream world. Create and share enchanting, unique moments. Ready to explore? Go to ​click the following the coming soon page behind me to join our notification list or reply for more info. Can't wait to see you in the world of Hai! Best, Sylvia
Uhhhh. This is a tough one. I just try my best to handle the things I know how to do, and if there's something more to learn in the space that I can benefit from, I try my best to take a small piece of it and implement it.
I focus on continuous learning and staying updated on the latest trends and technologies to stay adaptable in a fast-changing industry. Embracing a mindset of curiosity and innovation helps me explore new ideas and adapt to evolving challenges. I also prioritize building solid professional connections and keeping communication channels open with colleagues and industry experts. This approach enables me to navigate changes effectively and ensures I am well-prepared to thrive in a dynamic environment.