How do you start the week? What is your routine like?

Ezgi Aydın
15 replies

Replies

Cassandra Cadorin
Hi everyone, it’s been really insightful seeing how many of you manage your routine for the day/ team on here - thank you for sharing. Yesterday I launched my operational software on here and many of the key points you have mentioned has been addressed in our version 2 roll out. If you can help; I’d really appreciate your thoughts on what I have done so far, and if you would use a tool like CanTicket / replace others you may be using? I did include a short video on my profile as well you can find here, honest opinions and constructive feedback welcome! https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Steve Perez
I review my goals and priorities, organize my tasks for the week, and create a schedule that aligns with my objectives.
Satyanarayan Prashar
I don't pre plan much of my days, but surely analysis what work should be done based on propriety level. Another thing I do is "Self Analysis" asking myself what was good, or bad last week, Where can I improve and is there any pattern in those experiences?
I start my week with a healthy dose of caffeine and a playlist of motivational tunes. Then I tackle my to-do list like a boss ready to conquer the week ahead! How do you start your week?
Cassandra Cadorin
Coffee, check my due dates and projects, check workflow. Then start, I keep my phone in the draw until midday so I don’t get distracted as well 🥸.
Ekrem Çetinkaya
I do not see it as the start of the week. Just another workday. It helps me to keep my routine throughout the week this way.
Tim Mortensen
I fire up a fresh weekly planner page in Notion (via my Weekly Quest template, but there's a lot of good ones out there!). My process is to start by typing out my top 3 priorities. Then flagging on important events, and then thinking about habits I want to be intentional about (reading, exercising, etc). Then I look at things I need to accomplish each day - and then get to work!
sam1323123
Are most people involved in entrepreneurship or working a job?
We usually have staff meeting on Monday where we plan the week, prioritize and delegate the tasks and stick strictly to schedule 🙂
Shokat Ali
My routine begins with a healthy breakfast and some light exercise, such as a short walk or stretching. This helps me wake up my body and get energized for the day.
Mei
I start Mondays slowly as I always find them overwhelming. I focus on the most important tasks (no more than 3) for the week. I set my intention for the week, organise my diary etc.
moye
gym and stay at home
Joe
Always start my week with an intense workout! Really help me to calm my mind down and stay focused for the new week