How do you shop online with your friends as a group?

Balkrishna Karma
24 replies

Replies

DashDash CamCam
Yo, there are so many cool ways for me and my friends to shop online together! We can create a group chat on WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger and share links to the stuff we want to buy. Or we can jump on a video call using Zoom or Google Meet and shop together while we chat and catch up. And some sites, like Amazon, have features that let us shop with our friends and get their feedback in real-time. Plus, we can always share our favorite products on social media and get our crew's thoughts. So, I'm ready to grab my phone and start shopping with my squad!
Dipak Sisodiya
Majorly by sharing screens or taking screenshots!
Golfo Vasiliou
I don't usually, but when I do I send links of the products to them.
Morgan Kung
@golfo_vasiliou1 Same as you. I think that sending a product link is more convenient, so that they can view the product details themselves.
Mehdi Rifai
Never doing but interested in this thread as it's a major trend in Asia
Yavuz Tunc Emran
I didn’t know you could shop online with friends 😂
Dipak Sisodiya
@tunc_emran maybe look out for Collaborate launch on 10th April!
@dipak_sisodiya Looking forward to it, we are launching on PH today, can you support it? https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Naresh Meetei
I share the link to the product or screenshot on Whatsapp.
Kathan Desai
sharing screenshots or getting on a gmeet to discuss what to buy and what to not.
Sandra D. Hicks
As it's a big fad in Asia, despite never trying it, I'm intrigued in this thread.
Hafiz Zainudin
I share the links into WhatsApp group
spotifypremiumhackedapk
if you need to find best online group than must check this app
Tanzirul Huda
I never tried, but this discussion makes me interested😄
John Jensen
There are number of online shops and but I like to prefer physical shop. Choosing the mobile phone store in baton rouge depends on individual preferences and needs. To make an informed decision, consider factors such as customer reviews on platforms like Google and Yelp, the variety of products offered, the quality of customer service, pricing, and any ongoing promotions. Look for stores with knowledgeable staff and fair warranty and return policies. Additionally, the store's location may be a crucial factor for convenience. Checking if the store is an authorized dealer for specific brands can also be important if you have a particular brand in mind. Ultimately, visiting the store in person, asking questions, and assessing the overall environment will help you determine the best mobile phone store for your requirements.