How do you see the future of loyalty programs?

Sefa Sarıkaya
6 replies
If a company rewards you when you become a loyal customer, does that make you purchase products from there?

Replies

Nick Harrision
As a blockchain addict, I see all loyalty programmes being run through NFT technology, customers have 1/1 loyalty programmes tailored to them and them alone, then can build rewards and value on these programmes and sell them at a profit.
Doğukan Tezcan
It's important to find a balance in this, otherwise your audience may become too focused on rewards, which wouldn't be good for your company.
Ni ✌🏾& ❤️
I'm more likely to purchase from a business where I get some type of reward, even if it's point to get a free gift or other perks. It lets me know they value my business and since I get rewards I might make a purchase over a certain amount, or make more recurring purchases.
Heleana Grace
I've signed up for a couple of loyalty programs myself but only from brands that I really do purchase frequently from. I'd say they work and will continue to work as long as businesses put effort into building a pre-loyalty program relationship with their customers. It's important to be consistent in the quality of your products and maintain good customer service. Sure, people won't sign up the very first day they hear about you, but when they do, you can be sure they will stay signed up.
Anastasia Reich
Cool question! I don't really know how the loyalty programs will operate, maybe like a members club with mingling end events, but what i am really want to stay in there is a personalized acumen
Amanda Trincher
I'm also interested in what's next. Now we just started using the https://www.mageworx.com/wiki/ma... plugin for the site, which later allows you to get more registrations and sales, due to small bonuses. As long as it works well