How do you relieve stress when it is very high?

Might Wilson product
28 replies
When feeling overwhelmed with stress, I usually take a break to play computer games to reduce stress. I have recently become interested in meditation, not sure if it is useful.

Replies

Jason Lee
Cook yourself a delicious meal (if you know how to cook) and sleep.
Might Wilson product
@jason_lee_3282 It sounds like a good idea, but I never cook.
Anne Broadwin
I'd play video games or board games with my son. His smile and hugs makes everything so much easier
Jason Lee
@annebroadwin Children's happiness is simple and pure.
Harper Wang
walk my dog definitely! I can't live without her, LOL
Might Wilson product
@harperwang Playing with cats may also be a good choice, provided the cats are friendly to you.
Seeing Chen
Every time I am unhappy and stressed, after watching a Stephen Chow movie, I can fall asleep happily
Might Wilson product
@seeing_chen I should also try watching movies, maybe inspirational movies can help me.
Lydia Cohen
Go hiking and hug Mother Nature. Lol
Witt Teo
Tiktok or Twitter
Kulsoom Awan
For me, yoga works.
Hemant Warier
When stress levels are high, it can feel overwhelming and impossible to manage. However, as someone who has experienced high levels of stress in the past, I can tell you that there are several effective ways to alleviate that tension and regain control. First, it's important to recognise that stress is a normal and natural response to certain situations. It's not something to be ashamed of or to beat yourself up over. Instead, take a deep breath and remind yourself that you are capable of handling this. One of the most effective ways I have found to relieve stress is through exercise. Not only does physical activity release endorphins, which can improve mood and reduce stress, but it also provides an outlet for pent-up energy and tension. Whether it's a quick run around the block or a yoga class, I always feel better after getting my heart rate up. Another way I cope with high-stress levels is through mindfulness practices, such as meditation and deep breathing exercises. These techniques can help to slow down racing thoughts and bring focus to the present moment, which can be incredibly soothing in times of high stress. Finally, I like to take a step back and assess the situation. Sometimes, stress can be caused by feeling overwhelmed or like we don't have control over a situation. By breaking down a problem into smaller, manageable tasks and making a plan of action, I find that I can regain a sense of control and reduce stress. It's important to remember that everyone has their own methods of coping with stress. These are just a few of the strategies that have worked for me in the past. By experimenting with different techniques and finding what works best for you, you can learn to manage high stress levels and regain a sense of calm.
Pankti Shah
Treat myself with delicious food 😋
Anoir Houmou
Going for a walk is the best reliever for me
daniel roy
I'd read a webtoon (comic web), it is short and easy to end or sometimes i prefer to go culinary.
Zendog Labs
Gym, boxing, yoga, alcohol, and some other behaviors that are either illegal or legal - depending on the jurisdiction you're in
Might Wilson product
@zendog Without a doubt, you are a person of varied interests.
Lauren Proctor
I have three go-to's for relieving stress. 1. Going on a 5 mile run outside. This, by far, the most effective. 2. Turn on some music and dance in my living room. 3. Pause and do some box breathing.
Anna Chen
Watch a sad movie or short film to release some stress, then go to sleep.