How do you prioritise your week's work into a to-do list on Monday?

Ankur Singh
7 replies

Replies

Emily Claypool
I start my day by updating my "personal" and "work" to-do list in Notion. Then, I'll check my Asana and email inboxes. My Mondays are very meeting heavy, so I'll review the meeting agendas to ensure I've got all of my deliverables ready to go.
Ryan Tando - Dezbor.com
Break my to-do list into smaller, manageable chunks and then schedule those tasks in my calendar
Sebastian White
Start by most critical tasks first. I like to also organize smaller tasks for days when I know I have meetings, so I can get quick things done between meetings without getting distracted while working on bigger tasks.
I always start by catching up with communities and then breaking big tasks for the week into smaller ones so they are more managable :)
Bernard Badó
I always start by watching a new episode of Last of Us!
Bakemono Fra
I select the most important/top priority tasks for the week and allocate them to the energy-peak time slots (generally the morning from 8:00 to 13:00). Then find the right balance and time for secondary tasks! For me high-priority tasks are those with a closer deadline or the ones with more strategic impact. I want to make sure those are handled when my energy is high aha