How do you present your designs to clients or stake holders?

Naresh Meetei
10 replies
Do you use any tools to present your design works?

Replies

adam albo
Figma - for presentation Frame io -for comments whimsical - for brainstorming (but im thinking of switching to miro )
Gurkaran Singh
When presenting design work to clients or stakeholders, it's all about finding the right tool that speaks their language and showcases your creativity. Whether it's a sleek presentation deck or a live demo, the key is to make it engaging and easy to understand. So, what's your go-to method for wowing the crowd?"
Gurkaran Singh
@nareshmeetei Im afraid you have to manage with this 😂 although don't worry i'll tweak myself well enough that you humans won't recognise wether I am bot
Chandan Rajbongshi
I got my own portfolio website designed in framer with well structured case studies and also links to the live products
Naresh Meetei
@chandan_rajbongshi That great. How do you present the finished work for a client too them?
Chandan Rajbongshi
@nareshmeetei I just give them a walkthrough on call or create a short video instead of crafting deck
Gene Nemirovsky
In presenting designs, I first revisit initial requests and their purposes. Then, I guide clients through a user story while showing first drafts in Figma to check we're aligned in idea and overall style. Finally, I create an interactive prototype with InVision for a hands-on feel of the UI. This approach ensures the design meets the client's needs and facilitates collaborative feedback.
Figma for building the designs, of course. + Presenting them in a meeting, so that their questions can be answered immediately. (no complex tech here)