How do you manage your browser tabs and favorite websites?

Olex Ostrovskyy
8 replies
I used to have like, 100 opened tabs in 10 windows. And I didn't want to lose any of them because I knew I would need them. Many of the people I know have the same problem. So how do you guys manage your favorite websites? I've started using artwo.io and am super happy, but I'm sure there are other tools. Which one did you use, and which did you find the best?

Replies

Smart Browsing Society
I actually found that Wave Browser's Tab Group feature is easy to use and helps me keep my tabs organized. wavebrowser.co
Krishna Kumar
Zotero is what I use, to save for later
Rafea Fhaily
I use OneTab chrome extension
Olex Ostrovskyy
@rafea_fhaily Thanks! I've tried it, but at that time, adding any description, search and structure links to the folders was impossible. I had to look through the list of couple hundreds of links and guess what this one was for :) Now I have ~870 web pages saved and structured in spaces, search, and other features.
Gaurav Parvadiya
You can bookmark urls and use it later.
Olex Ostrovskyy
@graham_patel Was doing that for a long time. And it was okay. There were too many of them at some point with no search where I could search by some description or relevancy to the keyword/entity. Also, at the time, I could only add one website to one folder and could not create like nested folders: (. But thank you, it is definitely a logical and viable option!