How do you make your users come back on your platform?

Rhea Reanoga
5 replies
Let's talk about user retention. Share your tips!

Replies

Johannes Müller
sending emails about what's new or best if user already interacted to send emails like hey Justin comment on your post another idea is like here on producthunt the visit streak that you can achieve I can recommend the book "hooked" to get more details but this. The idea is that you first have external triggers that became internal triggers (external like push notifications that becomes internal like a routine after wake up checking twitter , god I hate this blue bird 🐦)
Julia Putzeys
For our mobile app, it's all about push notifications. Automated notifications based on user engagement, automated weekly notifications, and manual notifications created around content on a weekly basis. Works so well!
Ariq
These are some of the ways that I implement to increase user retention on my website https://aidesignresource.com : - Regularly release new features and updates - Offer free products - Build a sense of community
Moon
If you're wondering how to keep your users coming back to your platform, here are some tips: 1. Personalization - Make your users feel special by tailoring the experience to their preferences and interests. 2. Consistency - Keep your platform updated with fresh content and features to keep things interesting. 3. Interaction - Encourage engagement by building a sense of community on your platform and fostering interactions between users. 4. Rewards - Offer incentives, such as discounts or exclusive content, to keep users coming back. 5. Feedback - Listen to your users and act on their feedback to improve the overall experience. And don't forget, keep it simple and fun! If your platform is enjoyable and easy to use, users will keep coming back for more. "
Ksenia Khriptovich
Personalized emails are great! And email newsletters in general, so that our services don't flick out of sight. We also notify customers when introducing new products and encourage them to give a try. Like, for example, when we were just introducing Nitro, people also got free coupons for the first translation :)