How do you make sure that your product is ready for launch?

Serkan Mercan
31 replies

Replies

Derin İlkcan Karakoç
think of what your product is supposed to help with, and evaluate whether it helps with that or not
Dora
I think the best option is to imagine yourself in the place of a potential user and evaluate the experience of using the application as unbiased as possible. If everything satisfies, then it's done!
Prem Saini
To ensure your product is ready for launch, follow a methodical approach: Invest in thorough research and development, rigorously test and refine every aspect, and only introduce it to the market when it's polished, bug-free, and user-friendly. This systematic process maximizes your chances of a successful launch. 🚀
Frank Sondors
Great website, great product and distribution figured out. No point in having a great product, if no one knows about it.
Piotr Obidowski
I guess when you validate the idea there is no such thing as ready for launch. You ship quickly, talk to the users and iterate.
Steve Lou
As soon as you're convinced of your value proposition and validated it with a few potential users, you're ready to go!
Olena Bomko
Onboard 10 customers (can be for free) and conduct customer research (interviews and user testing).
AR Imtiaz
when the mvp criteria's are filled, and have a solid plan for distribution.
Julien Zmiro
Finding bugs is the easy part. Just QA your product thoroughly and get a few people beta testing it. The hard part is the quality in my opinion. All the non blocking small improvements that you're not sure whether they'd really make a difference. On one hand you want to be lean and so focus only on the essentials, but on the other hand poor quality can distract from the important feedback you're looking for and great quality can inspire people. I don't think there's a right answer to that, it's a lot of gut feeling. The way I like to think about it: Would I be comfortable walking my manager / an important customer / a prospect we'd love to sign through our product? Would I be able to justify the quality issues by explaining we're trying to be lean?
Igor Lysenko
If your product can already solve the client's problem, then you can already
Anne Smith
Start by crafting a meticulous checklist that covers every feature, bug fix, and user testing. Check, double-check, and then do it all over again.
Harris Cheng
There's no perfect time to feel 'READY'. My simple rule of thumb is that users are able to do the 1 thing your product provides from 0 to 1, then you're ready.
We are not sure till now. But we have launched today! Feel free to test it :)
Tom Dolen
Talk to customers! Get some early beta users and ask for feedback. There are some great subreddits for this like r/alphaandbetausers
Samuel Bodin
Being "Ready" is too broad. Is it bug free? Is it nice looking? Is it perfect? The only question that matters: Does it solve someone problem? If yes, you are ready ! Then you can fix bugs and make it visually more appealing if you want
Donald Evans
Run beta tests, lots of 'em. Get real users to poke holes in your product. Fix bugs, optimize for speed, all that good stuff.
Matthew
At RedNevada.AI we're onboarding trial customers from relationships and cold outreach to 1st connections on LinkedIn. We're positioning it as a "market test" phase where customers can get the value of the product but we also optimise the product from user feedback so it's bringing in those early users into our journey, building brand advocates and we're being transparent with them about the product roadmap. We're inviting them to input their thoughts on the roadmap so that we're developing our features based on what will bring the most value to customers and being transparent about the pricing for when it converts to a paid model. Not only are we getting crucial user feedback those users are also helping us to create case studies, testimonials etc. for the website and are highly likely to convert into paying customers.
Bradley Comines
I would say to make sure the core concepts are 100% ready and fully functional. The entirety of a project, especially the additional features that you'd like to have sometimes prevent the project from getting completed in a timely way. See how the market/user base responds to the overall concept first and you may find out those hypothetical additions weren't to your user base as relevant as you thought.
Sergei Petrov
It's never too early to launch. 🚀 Even just an idea to test its relevance.
I think the core product features you decide for MVP should be working smoothly