How do you maintain your work-life balance?

Ezgi Aydın
20 replies

Replies

Kulsoom Awan
- Time management, complete the daily task within the limited time frame. - Allotted time for work and life - Do not check work-related msgs/emails/ calls after work hours
Eugene Sanders
Work-life balance is a tricky one. Here's what works for me: Prioritize: Figure out what's important. Can't do everything. Set boundaries: Know when to switch off work mode. Time management: Block out time for work, rest, and play. Try something like the Pomodoro Technique. Delegation: If you have a team, trust them to take some load off you. Exercise and downtime: Keeps the mind and body healthy.
Soner Alemdar
Always have daily and weekly goals. Sometimes I finish much earlier than I plan to, so have lot of time for myself. But there are days that I have to work for extra hours. This kind of helps me have a balanced life, I guess :)
Ekrem Çetinkaya
I set a strict time between them—for example, no work-related stuff after 6 PM or so. If I really need it, I allocate a certain time slot for it in the evening and never exceed that.
Davide Camera
I maintain my work-life balance by ensuring that both aspects of my life get the attention they deserve. I plan my work week ahead of time, setting clear goals and tasks for each day. This allows me to be efficient and effective with my time at work. I also schedule personal time for hobbies, exercise, and relaxation. It's important to remember that work-life balance isn't a constant state but a continuous process of adjusting and readjusting based on my current needs and circumstances.
Divya
By separating each other and respecting the boundaries.
Seth Nyame
A work -life balance can be maintained through the following i think : * By planing how and when to start and finish. * By having good time management . * Having good attitude towards work environment. * By knowing how to deal with stress and having open minded.
Jane Morris
I maintain work-life balance by prioritizing my tasks, setting boundaries for work hours, and dedicating quality time for self-care, hobbies, and my loved ones.
John Gonzales
I find balance by designating specific work hours, practicing mindfulness, and reserving weekends for rejuvenating activities and spending time with friends and family.
Matthew Lock
I set limits. I work almost every day but I force myself into hard stops. For instance, I work on the weekends but have a hard stop at 11:30 am. This gives me time to get a bit of work done and feel accomplish towards a goal, but also give myself time to spend it with family.
Youcef El Kamel
Maintaining a healthy work-life balance is essential for our overall well-being, and I use the app BeeDone to achieve that. With its array of productivity-enhancing features, BeeDone empowers you to efficiently manage your tasks and routines, helping you carve out dedicated time for both work and personal life. By utilizing the app's powerful task management system and customizable reminders, you can effectively prioritize your workload, allocate time for relaxation and self-care, and create a harmonious balance between your professional and personal endeavors. With BeeDone, you can set boundaries and establish productive habits that ensure you stay focused during work hours while still allowing ample time for leisure, family, and other personal commitments. The app's gamified approach to productivity adds an element of fun and motivation, making it easier to engage in work tasks efficiently, so you can free up more time for the things that truly matter to you. By using BeeDone as your productivity companion, you'll find yourself better equipped to navigate the demands of work and life, enabling you to achieve a sustainable and fulfilling work-life balance.
Zoe Stetsenko
I always try to listen to myself - once I faced burnout and apathy, so I won't let that happen again. my personal life will always come first
Lydia Wang
Strictly stick to my work schedule and stop working during my time for rest.
Neha
Maintaining a good work-life balance can be challenging, but by implementing certain strategies, it becomes more manageable. Some effective ways that I follow: Taking regular breaks throughout the workday to rest and recharge. Learning to say no to additional work or commitments if I am unable to handle them effectively. Feeling comfortable asking for assistance when needed, recognizing that it is okay to seek help. Engaging in open discussions with colleagues to address workload or any concerns, as this can lead to finding solutions. Creating a schedule that allows for the allocation of time for work tasks, personal activities, and relaxation.
Mei
I struggle with this a lot. Switching off is hard over the weekends so I take breaks during the day and create time to do more of what brings me joy.
Sakshi Gahlawat
Set clear boundaries. Establishing boundaries helps prevent work from encroaching on personal time.
Jenifer Todorchuk
I'm still working on that...even our CEO wished me to keep a work-life balance lol
Lesa Anthony
I once had a credit score of 416, I paid my credits and other bills on time, I have a regular and a secured credit card. But I Only had two collections that were not paid off and it was over 2years old which had damaged my score drastically and affected me in many ways. All efforts to raise my credit score quicker did not yield any result because it is rising slowly even with on time payments. Luckily, through a friend I met CREDIT HACK247 who helped eliminate those collections on my report and raised my credit score to 780. Contact them on CREDITHACK247@GMAIL.COM or text on WhatsApp +1 (325) 305-2915. They are fast and reliable in credit restoration service.
Johnny Stoneburner
Work life balance is tough AND there are tools to help you achieve it so you don't have to recreate the wheel. That's why we created Burnout Bot! We're launching it today and would love for you to check it out and let us know what you think! Of course, we'd super appreciate an upvote too!