How do you like the idea to have a text AMA with the Solcial community?

Vadim Voronovskiy
5 replies
Hello Dear Product Hunt Community. As we are building our own decentralised social network we are interested in making more activities on it (stop using Discord server, telegram channel). So we want to start practicing some kind of text AMAs with different people, influencers, enterpreneurs, projects, and companies. If you are interested, let me know. It will be a great opportunity to present your product and tell about yourself to our community and get more followers and supporters as well as we can show our product to your communities. Let´s grow together. Waiting for your to join! You can comment or send me DM!

Replies

Vishal Patel
Hello, the idea of having a text AMA with the social community sounds interesting and engaging. It's a great way to connect with different people, influencers, entrepreneurs, and companies, and learn more about their projects and products. Moreover, it's an excellent opportunity for the participants to showcase their work to a wider audience and gain more followers and supporters. I appreciate your initiative to build your own decentralized social network and shift away from traditional communication channels like Discord and Telegram. Count me in for the text AMA, and I'm excited to be a part of this growing community. Thank you for reaching out and providing this platform for sharing knowledge and insights.
Vadim Voronovskiy
@vishal_patel15 Hello. Thank you for your reply. How can i contact you to share information how we held AMAs. Will be great to learn more about your product!
Alan Shteynberg
I'd love to present our project Wyrlds to your community @vadim_voronovskiy1 !
Vadim Voronovskiy
@wyrlds Thank you my friend. It was a good AMA! It was a pleasure to talk to you and learn amore about your product!