How do you learn English if it isn't your native language?

Mia Lam
6 replies

Replies

Thomas Steven
Learning English as a non-native speaker is an exciting journey that involves dedication and practice. I start with the basics: building my vocabulary, immersing myself in English media, and practicing speaking with native speakers or language partners. I embrace the power of online resources, language apps, and courses. Most importantly, I don't be afraid of making mistakes; they're stepping stones to fluency. The key is consistency and my genuine passion for the language. I remember, it's a rewarding endeavor that opens up a world of opportunities and connections like to know don’t trip mean .
Olena Bomko
Practice with real tasks, not work books :)
Israr Ansari
Due to modern world it is very easy to learn English. You can learn from different sources like books, watch movies, youTube, listen songs and many more.
Gianna Charlotte
Can u tell me which injector app I can use to get different items in mobile Legend for free? Well in my opinion there is Reborn Imoba and nix Injector app rest tell me which one is the best app which works properly.
Gianna Charlotte
In today’s world of technology and development era, every mobile user wants a highly enhanced video whether he is the content creator or not. wa gb apk is one of the best applications that relate to every aspect of editing, whether photo or video. It provides a user-friendly interface with advanced tools and filters that are designed with modern Artificial intelligence algorithms. https://www.wagbapk.io/