How do you keep creative juices flowing when working at home?

Sanket Goyal
7 replies
We know that productivity is a daily challenge for remote workers. I am guilty. So I am curious how you guys keep productivity at peak (or at a functioning level, at least) while working remotely? A good night's sleep and a cup of coffee/matcha are great boosts for me. How about you?

Replies

AmazingSylvia
I will set a work time table for myself like I work 2 hours and rest 30mins. And I do recommended to leave yourself a time to meditate.
Task lists help. Just power through the list and check off what needs to be done.
Eugene Yarovoii
To stay creative while working from home, I mix up tasks, create an inspiring workspace, and take regular breaks to stay refreshed and inspired.
Katrina Bain
I stay creative at home by having a designated workspace, taking breaks, exploring diverse tasks, and finding inspiration in various forms. And with lots of coffee ofc!
Shanshan
Go to shower.. and take a walk. Stop working :P
Jeff Fajans
I take some time to intentionally look at my tasks, projects, and environment and try to design them more deliberately for Flow State experiences. I have a free guide and mini email course on this if anyone is interested: https://jefffajans.com/find-your... Happy to elaborate more on here too