How do you keep and organize fragmentary ideas?

Kisson Lin
34 replies
I personally have this pain point of not being able to record my fragmentary ideas especially when it's a blink of thought on the way. I feel that Notion is too heavy for those fragmentary ideas, and sending messages to myself makes it very hard to organize & memorize. I also saw people sending emails to themselves as a reminder - which is even more challenging to me. Been through the pain, I've been wanting to solve this issue for myself and many more. And - I'm excited that finally - we are launching MindOS - Memory Twin today. Highlights: 🧠 Memories β€” Never forget anything again with a digital Memory Twin. This Twin will collect information as you go about your day, organizing it all in a digital mind it creates just for you. It even holds onto the chats, files and events that matter the most, remembering them for you long into the future. 🎨 Canvas β€” Collaborate effortlessly with your digital Twin and transform the way you work. Improve your processes by discussing them with a coworker AI who knows your methods and schedule better than you do. βš™οΈ Automation β€” Make task management easy with personalized to-do lists that appear exactly when you need them. Let your Twin automate all the busywork, leaving everything else in your capable hands. πŸ’ͺ Abilities β€” Create the perfect digital Twin to make your life easier. Customize its skills so it can help you on every platform you frequent. 🌐 Mind Marketplace β€” Connect with the growing MindOS creator community. Build the MindOS AI Team of your dreams in collaboration with some of the most creative minds in the industry. Please upvote and comment if you like our product! https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Or let me know how you organize your thoughts by commenting on this post:

Replies

Exactly. Hope our product will be well received!
Kexin Liu
Digital Memory Twin sounds like an amazing concept! I've been looking forward to an AI-driven approach to knowledge management and learning that can integrate into my daily life. Excited!
Xiang Ying
Indeed, my memory often fails, which is why I think developing this product is really meaningful
zc
that's fantastic, MindOS looks like a good solution. good luck!
SNM
Couldn't agree more, keep changing my note apps these years still can not find a satisfied one, seems this new way to organize memory is more reasonable and human nature.
Leo
Totally agree, it's hard to imagine how useful it is when an agent can remember everything you say.
Tharun Santy
It's incredible to see a solution addressing the common pain point of recording fragmentary ideas and streamlining the organization process. The concept of a Memory Twin is intriguing, promising to capture and organize information seamlessly. The Canvas feature for effortless collaboration and the incorporation of Automation for task management add valuable dimensions to the user experience. Wishing MindOS great success in revolutionizing the way we capture, organize, and interact with our thoughts!
Tharun Santy
@kissonlin Would you like to promote MindOS in my Linkedin profile?
Julia Doronina
I use Flipner AI tool to keep my spontaneous ideas and thoughts
Jamie L
MindOS seems like a game-changer for capturing fleeting thoughts and streamlining productivity with its digital Memory Twinβ€”definitely a solution for the modern multitasker. The Canvas and Automation features, in particular, promise to revolutionize personal task management and creative collaboration.
Nanertysss
Hi! If you are in search of a reliable and free exploit for Roblox, I recommend you to pay attention to https://deltaexecutor.dev/ Here you will find a comprehensive toolkit to improve your gaming experience. This resource provides not only the ability to run scenarios on PCs and mobile devices, but is also characterized by stability and versatility.
Umair Zubair
Carry a small notebook or journal with you wherever you go. Jot down any ideas, thoughts, or fragments as they come to you.
Utilize note-taking apps on your smartphone or computer, such as Evernote, Microsoft OneNote, or Google Keep.
@iamwilliamdavid I've been a loyal user of Evernote. That said I feel like they don't innovate anymore πŸ˜‚
AmazingSylvia
write down in my Notion
@sylvia_sheng Even for fragmented thoughts on the go? I'm sure you have a great way of keeping notion notes organized! Wish I could do that too.
Rayan Zeggari
Seems like a great idea - looking forward to seeing the execution :)
Oz Mills
I agree that capturing those fleeting ideas and thoughts is indeed a challenge. This is especially true for me sometimes. It's hard for me to ekep everything in my head while writing, and when I have a thought, then need to remember it for later it can be a real pain. As a writer, where every spark can lead to something significant, I really need a solution sometimes. I've been reading up on your stuff for the past days and this seems like a promising solution. I have some questions: 1. How does it integrate with other creative tools? 2. And how customizable is the AI to a user's specific needs? 3. Can the AI offer creative suggestions or inspiration based on what it knows about my notes?.
@oz_mills Great questions. 1. It doesn't integrate with creative tools yet. We are building it. 2. This is where it could be very interesting. You can customize the personal AI's instructions and workflow so it understands your preference better. To make it even more personal, we're building the template feature where one can easily set the format of the notes AI write. 3. Yes, it does that job better than ChatGPT :P
Ashley from Shadow
I was just on MindOs's page and was about to recommend checking out their new launch only to see you're part of the team already! Cheers you guys :)
Evan James
I love the concept and think it'll add value to your users. The product functionality that I don't believe has been adequately served in this category is a really good digital whiteboard. Miro has made some decent ones and I know a few startups are working on them. But still think there's room in the market for more. Would be great added in functionality if you layered it into your platform.
@evan_james5 Exactly! Whiteboard that stores everything is really what we need. That'll be especially sweeet with Vision Pro :D
Anjali N
Need this tool for a person like me for sure!! Supported, Good luck :)
Carola Franziska
Love the concept! Does MindOS have any integrations planned with other productivity tools?
@carolafranziska We have integrated with gmail, google calendar. Will keep integrating with more tools.