How do you integrate AI intentionally rather than just to bandwagon?

Ceylan Ersoy
4 replies
With the new AI hype, it seems that every platform and product is trying to jump on the hype. But, how do you get in the way of this being another form of greenwashing? What are some ways in which you can capitalize on AI and integrate it into your roadmap intentionally rather than just because? Do you have any experiences in which building AI into your overall company strategy did not go the way you hoped? Alternatively, do you have moments in which this strategy proved to be so succesful?

Replies

MAC
People who integrate Ai seem to do it only to produce content/results, instead of it being part of the backend process to make your existing results more quality. I'm in the midst of using GPT to build a tool for startups, i use the GPT help sort out results from my API. My partner is working for a grocery comparison site in the UK, they use GPT to transform product descriptions into digestible pointers with only the key details (product descriptions can get messy), they've seen a boost in their SEO since doing so The tool is only as good as the hand that uses it 💪
Zekiye Nur Kesici
Great question. I'm here for the answers. 🧐
David J. Kim
if an AI integration solves a problem your customers have (and they've talked to you about it), then it's intentional. It's a bandwagon if you're not actually focusing on your customers and just see it as a shiny new toy to add.
I can understand that there are a lot of AI tools that are coming up. Understand if it can really boost your efficiency compared to the current tools that you have.