How do you grow your Product Hunt profile?

Giriraj Asar
20 replies

Replies

Greg ⚡️ Join The ChatGPT Post newsletter
Focus on bringing your thoughts through the noise, and forget about the metrics ;)
anna_ch_anna
I'm Newbie here. I look at discussion topics every day and comment on interesting topics.
Brajendra Kumar
I'm new too. For me, what's working it participating in the various discussions. I hope it helps you @girirajasar
Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
@girirajasar @brajendra_kumar2 Ok so more participating on discussions than voting for projects ? Also, I checked your profile. I've seen you're following in mass. Does this technique really work ?
@devezehugo Mass Following is helping to grow following.. but don't do too much.. Yes, I'm connecting people with other platforms and taking participate in community..
Hugo DEVEZE 🏴‍☠️
@girirajasar do you get any tips to get more followers instead of this technique which doesn’t seem to be sustainable ?
Charlie Kor
Engage others! and share your thoughts ! Engaging others is most important
Engaging with community is the key to success. Participate in discussion, start your own, try out products that are launching and provide your honest feedback to makers. Good luck 😄
Valorie Jones
@sandradjajic I completely agree. Try out products and give constructive feedback. People will appeciate your help and return the favor.
Rishabh R
Just started last week. I'm currently spending 10-15 days participating in discussions
Valorie Jones
Personally, I believe in quality posts over quantity. I am just not sure if the algorithms reflect that. Ultimately, I would more interested in connecting with like-minded makers who can provide meaningful feedback and collaboration, than pumping up my numbers for the sake of it. I have been impressed by the number of meaningful discussions I have been able to join in just a few weeks.
Mei
Be an active contributor in the community. Leave genuine reviews on products you're excited about. Amplify and support other PH launches.