How do you grow your newsletter subscribers?

Arif Hossain
13 replies
I recently started writing a newsletter! Kinda new to this space & not quite sure how I can grow the audience. So would love to get some inspiration from you guys. Please feel free to share your newsletter and how you are growing your audience.

Replies

Hemant Warier
Growing our newsletter subscribers has always been a top priority for our B2B marketing strategy. One tactic that has proven to be effective for us is offering valuable content in exchange for an email address. For example, we recently created a whitepaper on the top trends in our industry and offered it for free to anyone who subscribed to our newsletter. We promoted the whitepaper through social media and targeted ads to our ideal audience, and the results were impressive. Not only did we acquire a significant number of new subscribers, but we also saw a boost in website traffic and leads. Another effective strategy has been to leverage partnerships and collaborations. We often partner with industry thought leaders and influencers who have a large following and offer to promote their content in exchange for them promoting our newsletter to their audience. Finally, we make sure to consistently deliver high-quality content to our subscribers to keep them engaged and encourage them to share our newsletter with their network. If you're looking to grow your newsletter subscribers, I recommend starting with these tactics and seeing what works best for your business. Good luck!
Hua Shu
I write a newsletter sharing free font and design tips for founders! It's called FontDiscovery :D -> https://fontdiscovery.typogram.co/ I grow it mostly using twitter, and posting shorter versions of my weekly newsletter on communities like indiehackers and reddit.
Jerry Twin
You can grow your newsletter subscribers by offering something free to attract their attention. It can be a free e-book, free video, free audio training, free widget, whatever you can give away for free to start with. And then ask your visitors to join your newsletter.
Arif Hossain
@jerry_twin so marketing though an free infro product? interestingly I'm kind of doing something like that with a directory site called https://indiehacks.link
William Willey
There are a lot of ways to grow your newsletter subscribers, but if you're just starting out, I recommend trying Facebook Ads . They're the most cost-effective way to acquire email subscribers and are quite easy to set up. Facebook Ads are one of the fastest ways you can get a massive amount of emails.
Arif Hossain
@william_willey interesting.. Can you think of a way to measure if your ads campaign was a success?
" Here are some ways to grow your email subscribers. -  Focus on your opt-in page; make it appealing, give a reason to subscribe, and use information you are giving away as a way to entice people into subscribing. -  Use content upgrades. If a person subscribes to your blog, what else is he interested in? Offer an ebook, a video, an audio, or a fact sheet. -  People are more likely to share something if they find it valuable. Make sure that your content is valuable. -  Be personal in your emails. Don't just sell, but also build a relationship with your customers. -  Keep your emails short, but sweet. People are busy, but if you can give them something valuable in 10 seconds, they'll take it."