How do you grow first 1000 followers on Instagram?

MINHUI ZHU
13 replies
I keep posting content on Instagram for like 3 months but I only have 300+ followers now. The organic growth on Instagram nowadays is so slow? How do you guys manage your acocunts then? Feel free to drop any suggestions!

Replies

DaveLittle
"Consistency" Success isn’t always about greatness. It’s about consistency. Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come with GMGlobalConnect VSP
MINHUI ZHU
Looking forward to replies!
Vanshika Chaturvedi
I am in the process of getting my first 1000 followers on Instagram and the only technique that I have found effective is engagement on other accounts. The idea is- to go to the hashtag page that is relevant to your account and start engaging with the community there. You are sure to gain some attention.
MINHUI ZHU
@vanshika_chaturvedi Great tactic! How many engagement actions do you do everyday?? Cuz I think IG accounts are really easy to be banned these days.
Vanshika Chaturvedi
@minhui_zhu you've got it right!! One of my accounts did get shadow banned and I assume the reason was being overactive. I feel engaging with your own current followers and about 8-10 meaningful interactions with the other accounts should not be harmful
MyFordBenefits Login
Create and optimize your profile. Designate a content creator. Follow photography and editing best practices. Set a regular posting schedule. Curate some of your content. Use a consistent, platform-specific brand voice. Write engaging, shareable captions. Subarunet.com Login
Rajat Dangi 🛠️
Your content should be either educational (informative) or funny or both. The content must evoke some emotion in the viewer. Reels are the only content format on Instagram that is giving organic reach. Create educational, funny, engaging, surprising, sort of content on reels, use trending music on it (music with ↗️ emoji on it), and write a descriptive caption with relevant hashtags. Some hacks to get more engagement on your reels, increase watch duration, and increase the likelihood of sharing/commenting: 1. Create reels content that has a format of: "Watch till the end", "Revealing _____ in 3.. 2.. 1..", "Tag for _____ friends", "Tag ________ *kind of users*". 2. Make memes in reels 3. Only use trending music with ↗️ emoji on it and prefer music that has at least 50k reels made on it. 4. Show something surprising and put text on reel "Read caption to learn" --> Leads to repeat views.
MINHUI ZHU
@rajat_dangi1 Oh Thanks for your kind suggestions! Could you pls leave the IG account you are running? I wanna follow and learn more!
Rajat Dangi 🛠️
@minhui_zhu I was running this a year ago: @ gosocial.io Currently I'm trying to grow: @ Blinkstore.in
Igor Miracle
This is a sore subject for many aspiring bloggers. I, too, have been touched by this problem. When I started my blog, I realized how difficult it would be to develop my Instagram profile. I bought Facebook ads, Instagram ads, and ads from bloggers. Unfortunately, the stats didn't change much, and I still didn't have many subscribers. Then I decided to buy no verification Instagram likes https://megafamous.com/free-trial. I think this is the best solution for developing my blog. Not only did my audience grow, but my posts collected a lot of likes, and I got my first 1,000 likes in a couple of days.
Vlada Vlada
If all you do on Instagram is post some pictures, it's not enough to quickly increase your followers. It isn't very easy to become famous and gather many followers on Instagram. It takes a lot of time to know the secrets of Instagram. First of all, take care of the content you post. I intend to have quality, beautiful and interesting pictures for the public. Then you have to promote your best photos or videos to have more views and likes. This is the best way to gather followers quickly. Then you can browse socialboosts.org and find out how to get free Instagram followers. That's what I did, and for a month, I gathered 10k followers. I wish you success!
Luisa Lu
Everyone should try to make HQ content, interact with your audience, respond to their comments and private messages, and involve them as much as possible in the life of your profile. But unfortunately, that's not enough to make your account really shine online - getting attention right now is something that requires not only your efforts, but also the efforts of professional promoters. Even if you already have a few thousand likes and followers, it's not enough to achieve widespread popularity - and it will take you months, if not years, to gain more. I have repeatedly contacted https://viplikes.net/ managers they offer quality services for every social media page and provide only real services