How do you find affiliate marketers?

Matteo Zumpano
22 replies
We are actively seeking affiliates to join our program at https://www.netjet.io/en/ . With a generous 40% recurring revenue commission, we are eager to expand our affiliate network. While we are already utilizing directories and paid advertising, we are also interested in exploring creative strategies that have proven successful for others. Your innovative ideas are welcomed!

Replies

Myles McPherson
I'm happy to join your network! Im creating a database of API's and Low code tools to share with the community. I'll join the network and add NetJet asap You can view the database here: www.influencelabs.ca/resources/a...
Reach out more influencer through the X
Khul Anwar
@felix_f_tao agree with this. i think i will do it manually for the first time if i go wit this channel
Carmela Padasas
I'm here! Let me help you. I can help you negotiate with content creators 🤍
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
reaching out to relevant industry influencers or bloggers who have a strong following in your niche?
Use the X to reach out to more influencers.
Mahir Mahdi
Find influencers, bloggers and content creators within your product's niche.
Jofra G
I can leverage social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn and Twitter, to identify and connect with potential affiliate marketers. I engage in relevant groups, forums, and discussions related to my industry to find individuals interested in my niche. Additionally, I consider reaching out to influencers or bloggers in my field who may be interested in promoting my program to their audience. Building relationships with these individuals can help me expand my affiliate network.
Angela Turner
Blogging and Influencers: Reach out to bloggers, content creators, and influencers in your industry. Many of them are open to affiliate partnerships if your product or service aligns with their audience.
George Lewis
Use Affiliate Recruitment Tools: Some platforms and tools specialize in connecting merchants with potential affiliates. Examples include AffiliateRecruitment.com, Affiliately, or Affiliate Summit's Affiliate Program.
James Lewis
Collaborate with Affiliate Agencies: Consider working with affiliate marketing agencies or consultants who specialize in connecting businesses with affiliate marketers.
Karl Singleton
I utilize social media, especially LinkedIn and Twitter, engage in industry groups, forums, and reach out to influencers or bloggers in our niche to expand our affiliate network.
PRIYANKA MANDAL
Thanks for sharing. Have you considered reaching out to influencers in your niche?
Rasimore Fashions
Finding affiliate marketers involves exploring various channels and platforms where these individuals often gather or actively participate. Here are some effective ways to find affiliate marketers: Affiliate Marketing Networks: Join popular affiliate marketing networks such as CJ Affiliate, ShareASale, Rakuten Marketing, and Awin. These platforms connect advertisers with a vast network of affiliate marketers. Social Media Platforms: Utilize social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook groups, and Twitter to find affiliate marketers. Join relevant groups or forums where affiliate marketers discuss trends, strategies, and opportunities. Online Forums and Communities: Participate in forums and communities dedicated to affiliate marketing. Websites like Warrior Forum, AffiliateFix, and Digital Point have active affiliate marketing sections where you can connect with marketers. Blogging and Influencer Communities: Visit platforms like ProBlogger or BloggersRequired to connect with bloggers who may be interested in affiliate marketing partnerships. Additionally, explore influencer communities on platforms like Instagram and YouTube. Industry Conferences and Events: Attend affiliate marketing conferences and events. Networking at industry-specific gatherings provides an opportunity to connect with experienced affiliate marketers. Affiliate Marketing Directories: Explore affiliate marketing directories such as AffPaying or Offervault. These directories list affiliate programs and can help you identify potential affiliate marketers. Email Marketing Lists: Build an email list or use email marketing platforms to reach out to potential affiliate marketers. Ensure that your outreach is personalized and highlights the benefits of your affiliate program. Niche-Specific Websites: Could you identify websites related to your niche and reach out to their owners? Many niche websites have sections or dedicated pages for affiliate marketing opportunities. Recruitment Platforms: Use freelancing platforms like Upwork or Fiverr to find affiliate marketers. Post specific job listings or browse the profiles of marketers offering affiliate marketing services. Affiliate Marketing Webinars and Podcasts: Participate in webinars or listen to podcasts dedicated to affiliate marketing. Engaging with the community in these formats can help you identify potential affiliates.
Lunar
Reach out to Influencers
Kate Shcherbak
1) Use Affiliate Networks: Join platforms like ShareASale. 2) Utilize Social Media: Engage with potential affiliates using relevant hashtags (or write about your affiliate program at FB groups). 3) Attend Affiliate Events: Network at conferences or virtual events. 4) Use Directories: List your program on platforms like Affilorama. 5) Run Targeted Ads: Advertise on Facebook or LinkedIn to attract affiliates. Before, we used cold emailing for Youtube bloggers and websites which provide coupons/promo codes.
Join TapRefer to find affiliates
Submit your program on taprefer.com