How do you feel when you make videos with yourself for socials?

Diana Akchurina
34 replies

Replies

I feel like I get used to it
Winston Linda
Nervous but excited.!
Albama Linn
Like I'm sharing a piece of myself with the world.
Igor Lysenko
In the first posts I was worried, but this is a matter of habit. After a while, I calmly write down my requests, etc.
Hassan s Biebers
Empowered to create something new.😍
Tara Fitzgerald
A little bit silly, but also really creative.
Magic Mike Paine
Awkward. It’s easier for me if I’m filmed in a podcast or in a conversation setting. Seems like the content comes out more natural and not rehearsed.
Diana Akchurina
@mpaine when filming you remake the videos several times? They say it is not needed to make new ones to ne more authentic. Who knows :))
Magic Mike Paine
@diana_akchura if it’s a point I’m trying to get filming solo, I might do a few extra sessions. If it’s a conversation I do it once.
Annie Chopra
As a marketer this is basically an intrinsic part of the job, I think at first when I used to make content for clients it felt awkward (not for my own personal pages though) but over time I learned to love it, and it gives me so much freedom as a creator to learn about more content and have a variety of ways to post!
Diana Akchurina
@annie_chopra by the way for what purposes do you use videos in marketing?
Diana Akchurina
@annie_chopra I have made the first one for pitching journalists go.onemob.com/p/1ao4kl06xq2fi5smde9gnb3rj
Oliver Thomes
I feel so good because its my fav work
Jacopo Proietti
I always feel awkward, but it's a great way to step out of my comfort zone. Happy to hear feedback on how I should improve: https://www.youtube.com/@DokinHQ
Diana Akchurina
@dokinhq @jacopo_proietti wow! You look great! Give a feedback on mine please — go.onemob.com/p/1ao4kl06xq2fi5smde9gnb3rj
AmazingSylvia
I love the filming part but not the editing part.
Stephen Maden
Like I'm finally stepping outside of my comfort zone.
Sudakshina Sridharan
Wierded out but just go with it anyway!
Diana Akchurina
@sudakshina_sridharan clear! by the way for what purposes do you use the videos?
Vincent Xu
Making videos with yourself for social media can be a fun and exciting experience! It allows you to express yourself creatively and connect with your audience in a more personal way. It can also be a bit nerve-wracking at times, especially when you're just starting out. But with practice and confidence, it becomes easier and more enjoyable. I've been working on a new product that helps people create and edit videos for social media, and I'm really excited to launch it soon! I would love to hear any advice or suggestions you may have. Thank you so much!