How do you de-stress on a weekend to get ready for a more productive week?

Ankur Singh
40 replies
Share a few ideas for the community!! We are live with SamurAI Please support our launch, we are live https://www.producthunt.com/post... We would need to surely de-stress after the launch on the Weekend.

Replies

Alfred Malmros
I make a thorough to-do-list on the Friday. I find that what stresses me out the most over the weekend is actually anxiety about not knowing if I'll be able to manage the week.
Anil Matcha
Spending time with family
Abhishek Ambad
I generally go for walking alone and revise all problems that are trigging my stress. like drinking a coffee with myself helps me a lot to understand myself, and to become more focused and more productive at work. 2. For being more productive: to become more productive, I generally set some small goals in my pocket everyday. I suck that goals like a cigaratte, and asshes remain that remind me that todays goal is completed :P
Inderpreet Singh
I think it's really important to have some sort of plan for the week, whether it's for work or personal life. By planning in advance, you're less likely to be stressed out when things come up. Plus, spending time with friends and doing things that are enjoyable can help reduce stress levels overall.
Indu Thangamuthu
By not thinking about the upcoming week in weekend. 😶‍🌫️ The priority in weekend is to be stress-free. N not thinking about work, does that better
Maria Yermolenko
@indu_thangamuthu the best solution for the weekend:)
Spending time with my loved ones in a nature helps a lot :)
Richard Gao
Can't work on startup 100% over the weekdays, so my weekends are my weekdays :)
Maria Yermolenko
Swimming + spending time outside. No gadgets, no internet, no social networks. It's hard to spend the whole weekend this way, but it's always the best way to reboot my brain. On Mondays I realize how to solve this or that problem, even if I did not think of it during the weekend. Brain often finds the best solution "on the background".
Saloni Jain
Netflix & chill, I don't think about work until Sunday night. Sunday night I make a plan for the week & on Monday bang on!! The excitement to reach your weekly goal does the rest!
Steven 👾
Get a break from screens and hang out with my dog 🐶
Maya A
Spending time with family, and taking some time to completely shut my mind off of work related things. Going out in nature helps as well, and laughing at jokes with friends :)
Max Krasilov
I just channel my inner cat and take a long, luxurious nap 😸
Maija Riuttamäki
For me it's super important to not get too stressed during the week but trying to keep it on a somewhat healthy level :') at all times. Meaning, enough time for sport, family and meeting friends also during the week. Then I'm able to fully recharge on weekend and able to start on Monday strong 💪
Zareen Malik
Going on walks and spending time outdoors!
Patrick
I used to underestimate reading a book in the park. But this is so relaxing. The next best thing to this is reading a book on the beach.
Eric Beans
At 5:30PM on Friday, I put music on…pour a bourbon. I put on some scents and scenic videos on youtube. By around 6:30 I pop a bottle of wine. Decompressing is crucial.
Leo Kim
Skiing, Golf, Short trip... but these things just make me more tired. I think it need more energy to de-stress. Life is tired.
Peyt Spencer Dewar
If I haven't planned anything my wife, I play Nintendo lol just finished Zelda: A Link to the Past for the first time
Kaya Lordoğlu
For me it is a weekend tiny house rental out in the woods, spending time with my girlfriend and our dog