How do you create your content?

Yash
11 replies
Hi folks - i'm trying to build tools to help content creators create content faster. I'm primarily focused on videos right now. If you are creating videos, what kind of tools are you using and what kind of things you wish were automated in this journey? Thank you in advance!

Replies

Simon Biasotto
After Effects and Illustrator
Ryan Harris
For video content creation, I've been using editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro and tools for graphics like Canva. It works fantastic for site graphics like video transcribing and auto-captioning were automated to save time and enhance accessibility. Streamlining the editing process and simplifying complex animations would also be beneficial. Hope this will help you. The best tripod stands offer stability and versatility for all your photography needs.
William Clark
Content creation? I'm all about that repurposing life. Start with a long-form blog post or a video.
Aden Will
I proofread my content carefully before I publish it.
JDS
For the written part, it's me and my GPT+Bard friends. But mostly me. For the visuals, it's a local Stable Diffusion instance.
Gossi Pgras
I'm excited to hear about your project! Automating specific tasks in video production can save time and improve efficiency. Some areas where automation could be beneficial include editing, color correction, and insurance. Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can do to help!
Sophia Watt
I'm always looking for new ways to tell stories. I might use infographics, videos, or even interactive content to make my content more visually appealing and memorable.
Matt James
Good question. I'm brand new here let me think.
Rama Krishna Rao | meetcandid.com
Hey there! Creating content can be a challenging and time-consuming process, so I appreciate your efforts to make it easier for content creators. When it comes to video creation, there are several tools that can help streamline the process. Well there are different layers in it; though its about videos - its all begin with idea, script, flow and finally production and editing. In this process we use several tools - however one tool that's helping us for our clients videos is Wave Video. Well, we use a sequence of tools for the purpose; what kind of workflow you would include or planning to include in your tool? Just curious!
André J
Launching soon!
mobile app promo videos of new features. its a pain atm. I use veed.io or kapwing to add the bezel, then add intro / outro. some text. then convert to all these SoMe formats. FML
Johnny Price
If I were a content creator, I'd say it's a blend of planning and spontaneity. First, a content calendar to lay out themes and topics in advance.