How do you congratulate clients on the New Year?

Maxim Dementev
36 replies
How do you congratulate clients on the New Year? It seems to me that at the very least, it should be a personalized email campaign. However, each person ends up receiving dozens, if not hundreds, of emails before the New Year. What methods do you use to ensure your message stands out? Do you make a special offer?

Replies

Maxim Dementev
For one of my projects, we did the following: since there were only a few clients, we created a certificate-style card design, including the client's name, company name, and a list of gifts. Using Figma, we replicated the card using the Google Sheets Sync plugin. This way, in just a couple of hours, we created over 100 cards and personally sent them out. The conversion rate was significantly higher than if we had done a general email campaign.
@madmaxd great insight! Thanks for sharing. We created a video message but it was for the holidays and not new year! For new year it’s all bout setting up meeting and figuring out how to really partner to support each others goals
Maxim Dementev
@slimmy82 Am I correct in understanding that you want to select several clients and conduct an open table discussion?
@madmaxd we meet with each of our business partners and discuss our plans for the year to get alignment.
Maxim Dementev
@slimmy82 so it's like strategy meeting?
angel william
Wishing clients a prosperous New Year filled with success and growth, expressing gratitude for their partnership and looking forward to continued collaboration in the upcoming year.
Arlie Rutherford
1. Personalized email: Send a personalized email to your clients to wish them a happy new year. In the email, you can thank them for their business in the past year and express your hope for a successful year ahead. You can also include a small gift or discount offer.
Maxim Dementev
@arlie_rutherford I agree. The main thing is not to forget to collect not only email addresses but also names when gathering emails.😊
Frank J. Fowler
2. Social media post: Share a social media post wishing your clients a happy new year. Include a photo or video of your team and a message expressing your hope for a prosperous new year for everyone.
Kirill Grebenjukov
I'm going to send a personal message in chat to each customer I have private chats with
Brandon Linn
I'm going to send a personal message in chat to each customer I have private chats with
Egon Tyrell
Newsletter article: Write an article for your newsletter wishing your clients a happy new year. In the article, you can share some of your goals for the new year and highlight some of your company's recent accomplishments. Example: As we bid farewell to 2023 and welcome the new year with open arms, we at [Your Company Name] are filled with gratitude and excitement. We want to take this opportunity to thank our valued clients for their continued support and patronage throughout the past year. Your trust and belief in our services have been instrumental in our success, and we are committed to exceeding your expectations in the year to come. In 2024, we are focused on [list of goals]. We are confident that with your continued support, we can achieve these goals and make significant strides in our industry. We wish you a healthy, prosperous, and joyful new year! May 2024 be filled with new opportunities, personal growth, and success for all of us. Happy New Year from the [Your Company Name] team!
Maxim Dementev
@egon_tyrell Yes, indeed, it's crucial to share the company's achievements over the past year so that clients can see the progress and growth. It's best to present this information with a visually appealing infographic.
muller john
One thoughtful way to congratulate clients on the New Year is by creating personalized video greetings using https://capcuttemplates.co/ You can use the AI templates to craft visually stunning and heartfelt messages that convey your best wishes for the year ahead.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Congratulating clients on the New Year is a great way to show appreciation and strengthen relationships. Personalization is key, so I like to send out personalized emails with a genuine message tailored to each client. It's important to stand out, so I often include a special offer or a unique New Year's gift to make the message memorable.
Simon Rosner
Congratulating clients on the New Year is a great way to show appreciation and strengthen relationships. Personalization is key, so I like to send out personalized emails with a genuine message tailored to each client. It's important to stand out, so I often include a special offer or a unique New Year's gift to make the message memorable.
Robat Das
As our business is b2b. We don't offer anything special. For now, just providing a plain message to all.
Maxim Dementev
@robat_das I think it can also work in b2b, I reccommend to read Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive. There are many insights
PRIYANKA MANDAL
As for congratulating clients, I usually send personalized messages expressing gratitude for their partnership and excitement for the year ahead.
Gurkaran Singh
I find everyone's reply to this post very mediocre, i mean everyone is doing the same, why can't we do something more? like renewing subscription for 1 month for every client giving them new features within products, so that they can remember what you did for them
Maxim Dementev
@thestarkster I think the responses are like that because it's necessary to constantly show creativity. Often, towards the end, there's no energy left for it. So, a large part of the congratulations is just for the sake of it. In addition to your suggestions, it's also possible to propose scheduling an individual conversation with the company founder. This way, you can get some customer development insights as well.
Ronan Hardy
To stand out in New Year greetings to clients, consider personalizing the message with specific achievements or collaborations from the past year. Express gratitude for their partnership and highlight shared successes. Including a thoughtful, exclusive offer or preview of upcoming projects can add value and make your message more memorable. Opt for a creative and visually appealing format to catch their attention amid the influx of emails.
Sahil Hansda
Sending New Year congratulations to clients is a thoughtful way to express gratitude for their partnership and foster positive relations. Here's a breakdown of a New Year's message: 1. Opening Greeting: - Start with a warm and friendly greeting, acknowledging the significance of the New Year. 2. Express Gratitude: - Show appreciation for the client's trust, collaboration, and successful partnership throughout the year. 3. Reflection: - Reflect briefly on the shared achievements and milestones. This reinforces the positive connection between you and the client. 4. Look Forward: - Express eagerness about continuing the partnership into the upcoming year, building anticipation for future collaboration. 5. Wish for Success: - Extend warm wishes for joy, success, and prosperity in the coming year. This personal touch adds a positive and uplifting note to the message. 6. Acknowledgment: - Recognize the client's role in the success and express gratitude for their support. 7. Closing: - End the message with a sincere expression of gratitude, looking forward to continued collaboration.
Launching soon!
Stand out amidst the New Year's email flurry by adding a personal touch—share a heartfelt message recalling your shared successes. Consider a special offer to sweeten the greeting, but remember, authenticity is key to leaving a lasting impression.
Markk Tong
Launching soon!
Congratulating clients on the New Year is a great way to show appreciation and strengthen relationships. To make your message stand out, consider personalizing your emails with the client's name and a genuine message tailored to their specific business relationship with you. You could also consider incorporating a special offer or exclusive discount to add value to your message.
Maxim Dementev
@zubair_collier Isn't it too short for email?🧐 Or you mean other communication channel?