How do you beat Monday blues and start your week positively?

Hashir Ahmed
75 replies

Replies

Rail Sharifov
Do your job monotonously, slowly. Step by step, accurately meditate. It's like working in a dream.
Raisa Shafiyyullah
Just by getting one thing done, or by completing a few smaller tasks.
Umar Saleem
To start my week positively, I focus on self-care, such as enjoying a good cup of coffee, listening to uplifting music, and planning my day with intention. I also make time for activities I love, like reading or taking a walk. It sets a positive tone for the rest of the week.
Lacey Winter
@umar_saleem I think is so important. So many people lose the self care aspect of setting a good start to the week.
Maria Stephanie
Rather than dreading every Monday, I take it on as a fresh start of a new week, looking through tasks and goals that can and should be done.
Zhook
with just good Sunday night sleep of 8 hours 🙂
Jesse Ross
Kick off your Monday with an invigorating morning routine, including a fun workout, a healthy breakfast, and some uplifting tunes to set a positive tone for the rest of the week
Lillian Ward
Hey, who says Mondays have to be drab? Try a new coffee blend or a refreshing smoothie, and mix it up with an interesting podcast or a chapter of a book you're into, and you're good to go!
Alexandre Roques
I use 3 things : - Morning coffee - Good vibes music - Achieving tasks
Zoe Stetsenko
Hey!:) Just set realistic expectations: avoid overwhelming yourself with an unrealistic workload or high expectations for the day. Be realistic about what you can accomplish, and be gentle with yourself if things don't go exactly as planned. Adjust your expectations and focus on what you can control
Nermine Reyadh
By simply embracing a Fresh Start: Instead of dwelling on the end of the weekend, view Monday as a clean slate, a chance to set new goals, make fresh plans, and embark on new adventures. Embrace the opportunity to start the week with renewed energy and enthusiasm.
Atharva Joshi
Smaller tasks first, get into the flow, and the satisfaction we get starts the week positively.
Hashir Ahmed
@atharva_joshi1 Absolutely! Starting the week by tackling smaller tasks can be a great strategy. The satisfaction you derive from completing these tasks sets a positive tone for the rest of the week. It's an effective way to boost productivity and motivation. Keep up the good work!
Alexey Anshakov
Here's my advice to you: implement the second brain approach. When you get used to setting weekly goals, your brain will be prepared and ready when it sees a clear plan in front of it.
Vlad Zivkovic
Woke up, gym, swim in the pool, shower, jug of fresh smoothie, breakfast, I start like that every day so for me it's always Monday :)
Jacopo Tallini
I snoozed this mornign. Woke up at 7 am but then come back to sleep. It's always like that, every Monday! DOES SOMEONE HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS? I've tried everything :)
Moise Andreea
I feel this! but my solution was to just...take it easy. You don't have to subscribe to the Monday rush if you don't want to, simply treat it as any other day and do things at your own pace :)
Nim Bar-Levin
Got me is to write on paper (yes I said paper) the 3-4 items I want to complete this week very much - personal and business wise.
I got used it too much that I don't feel Monday blues anymore :)
Gaylen
quit my job!hahahaha
Cup of coffee, fresh orange juice and sticking to Ivy Lee Method does wonders for me 😊