How do you avoid procastination?

Priyanka Sahu
9 replies

Replies

Arpan
I'll tell you tomorrow. :P
Artyom Sviridov
Simply through the philosophy of "what needs to be done - must be done" and "I'd rather do it now than leave stuff until much later".
Daniel Hunt
Imo procrastination is mainly a response to an emotional state (which could be boredom, anxiety, frustration etc). Discipline is one solution but the other is to try to avoid the emotional state in the first place. Break down difficult tasks into smaller doable chunks first, or try to find work that you find fulfilling enough that procrastination doesn't even come to mind - those kind of things!
Darya Antonyuk
I make weekly and daily plans, it helps (but not always, unfortunately)
Pablo
It is a real problem. I try to use task bank for myself.
Stephen Maden
Break down large tasks into smaller ones. Large tasks can be daunting and overwhelming, which can lead to procrastination. Break down the task into smaller, more manageable steps that you can complete one at a time.
Tara Fitzgerald
Set deadlines for yourself. Having deadlines will help you stay on track and avoid putting things off until the last minute. When you set a deadline, make sure it's realistic and achievable.
William Willey
Reward yourself for completing tasks. When you complete a task, give yourself a small reward. This will help you stay motivated and make procrastination less appealing.